• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What games do you play right now?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
@Rain Dance & @Makingtrax
Either of you play Dark Souls 3? I haven't tried multi-player yet. If you do maybe we could co-op and bring down some of the bad guys!
Would love to mate but my broadband speed is slower than a hobbled donkey in this new house in the country-side I've just moved to. Rumour 0f optic fibre coming soon . . . yeah!! :lol:

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Far Cry Primal is a ripoff even by Ubisofts low standards. Exactly the same game as 4, which I've heard was basically a copy of 3. So glad I received it as a gift instead of buying.

Until Dawn is a decent pick up if your into those sort of games. Already played it enough to get most of the ending variants.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Vice City because the Haitians are really funny

Agree,Vice city story is great and they did similar things like in Scarface.Lol,that mission when you have to go to Haitian's base and need to put the bomb.However,they much improved SA in terms of the game,so many things you can do and Vice City is quite short.You can finish game in one day.Soundtrack is also great in both games.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Would love to mate but my broadband speed is slower than a hobbled donkey in this new house in the country-side I've just moved to. Rumour 0f optic fibre coming soon . . . yeah!! :lol:
got ya. I've been having a FPS rate issue that sometimes boots me off online but had a reinstall and it seems to be working better. The game is good but buggy.

Hope you get your broadband sorted.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

You guys know Rocket League?

Quite cool, used to play it a while back on my pc until it broke down. Went Mac after that and it's finally available now!

redanddread

Didn't the pirate flag make it obvious?
Bro, I'm really a newbie & just learning - are you part of the bad guys club (it's a guild or something like that?)that **** up others & invade poor mofos like me? I tell you, this game is something else really. It's a wonder I don't have nightmares at night.....:eek:

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Bro, I'm really a newbie & just learning - are you part of the bad guys club (it's a guild or something like that?)that **** up others & invade poor mofos like me? I tell you, this game is something else really. It's a wonder I don't have nightmares at night.....:eek:
Ehm, the pirate flag means I play on the pirated version of Dark Souls 3 so I can only do solo games.
I think @blaze_of_glory has the genuine version, and may be able to help you in co-op because as far as I know he is far higher level in DS series than me. Not sure what platform he is on tho
Yeah Dark Souls series are awesome games

redanddread

Ehm, the pirate flag means I play on the pirated version of Dark Souls 3 so I can only do solo games.
I think @blaze_of_glory has the genuine version, and may be able to help you in co-op because as far as I know he is far higher level in DS series than me. Not sure what platform he is on tho
Yeah Dark Souls series are awesome games
ah, okay. I'll check him then....

Axel_Gunner

Far Cry Primal is a ripoff even by Ubisofts low standards. Exactly the same game as 4, which I've heard was basically a copy of 3. So glad I received it as a gift instead of buying.

heard that too, but didnt play 3. i enjoyed Far Cry 4 very much. I dont care for Primal anyway, that stone age time is nothing i like.

Anyone playing overwatch? Head it is like combination of quake 3 and league of legends/dota...

Quake 3, action quake, cs 1.5 and 1.6.... Op games.... Lol only recent modern game I find my self playing... Got to diamond there but had to stop playing because of school.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I've been enjoying Titanfall 2 and GTA online of late. I bought the new Final Fantasy as well but haven't gotten around to starting it yet.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Where have you moved to, and where from?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom