• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What games do you play right now?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Yes,it's hard to tell.I didn't play Gta 4 so much,just once,but somehow Sa and vice city are better for me.
Ive heard a lot of people say SA was the best of the lot tbf. They usually say the soundtrack was a big factor! But there's so much too these games that it could come down to the soundtrack, because it's such a big part of all of them. I hear some tunes now on a radio, and I don't think of the artist; I think of which GTA it's from and what car I drove :lol:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Ive heard a lot of people say SA was the best of the lot tbf. They usually say the soundtrack was a big factor! But there's so much too these games that it could come down to the soundtrack, because it's such a big part of all of them. I hear some tunes now on a radio, and I don't think of the artist; I think of which GTA it's from and what car I drove :lol:

They improved a lot of things in SA.Vice City has better story but is quite limited if you comapre to SA.Yes,soundtracks were great in both games :lol:,I loved all radio stations in VC,apart Wildstyle and K-chat.In SA i loved K rose,k-dst and radio x.But i also listen Radio los santos and Bounce fm sometimes.K rose is very unique,i didn't hear any od those songs before SA :lol:,radio x and k-dst have some popular songs.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Nothing beats the music from Vice City for me; love those 80's tunes. San Andreas is probably a slightly better game, though: much bigger map and you can't drown. :lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
They improved a lot of things in SA.Vice City has better story but is quite limited if you comapre to SA.Yes,soundtracks were great in both games :lol:,I loved all radio stations in VC,apart Wildstyle and K-chat.In SA i loved K rose,k-dst and radio x.But i also listen Radio los santos and Bounce fm sometimes.K rose is very unique,i didn't hear any od those songs before SA :lol:,radio x and k-dst have some popular songs.
I think it's great how you can end up really liking a tune from a genre you'd never think was possible; suddenly a track just finds its way in to your head. My nephew developed a taste for old reggae and dub from listening to Blue Ark FM ffs! This would never have happened it it wasn't for that game :lol:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Nothing beats the music from Vice City for me; love those 80's tunes. San Andreas is probably a slightly better game, though: much bigger map and you can't drown. :lol:

Did you hate missions with little helicopter and plane in Vice City ? :lol:,really some missions in SA were damn tough.(without cheats ofc)

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Did you hate missions with little helicopter and plane in Vice City ? :lol:,really some missions in SA were damn tough.(without cheats ofc)
I can hardly remember Vice City. I'd be stoned off my face playing it. I ve always liked the missions with helis or planes though.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Thinking about getting the switch but the prices of the additional controllers are somewhat off putting.

How does this cost £70, looks like the old crappy PS2 controllers you'd make a friend use. Can get a custom Xbox One controller for the same.

switch-pro.jpg

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
starting Pillar of Eternity, well I can see why people reminded of Baldur's Gate and Neverwinter Nights.
Pretty good so far (6 hours in)

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
FIFA of course

still some black ops 2 if I have a mate over

so frekkin mad that the remastred MW3 is not sold as a standalone

Some dying light but damn it is hard

waiting for red dead redemption 2
nr1 was top5 game of all time for me personally

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Bloody hell, I'm getting hyped up a bit about Mass Effect Andromeda....but only because I recently saw some decent footage of the old trilogy. What a trilogy that was, RIP Bioware of old.

blaze_of_glory

Bloody hell, I'm getting hyped up a bit about Mass Effect Andromeda....but only because I recently saw some decent footage of the old trilogy. What a trilogy that was, RIP Bioware of old.
Have you seen any of the "Andromeda Briefing" vids? They look very good. I'm cautiously optimistic.

Latest posts

Top Bottom