• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What games do you play right now?

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
:lol::lol::lol:

Ah, you young'uns. :D

Actually you can give it a try online right here:

http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/3cbedqimquselmanehhzxg/the-hitchhikers-guide-to-the-galaxy

A few years ago, Paste Magazine ranked it No. 1 on its list of the "11 Hardest Games We've Ever Played." It challenges the brain and the creativity, not reaction time. :p
hehe. whats the use of using jquery when all you're doing is displaying text. :p

And I keep dying...at least I'm out of the bed by the third attempt. :|

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
What a beautiful job capcom done with the RE2 remake. I started it last night and it's so easy to lose an hour or two playing it. I hope they plan to do 3 as well as I never played that back in the day.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
What a beautiful job capcom done with the RE2 remake. I started it last night and it's so easy to lose an hour or two playing it. I hope they plan to do 3 as well as I never played that back in the day.
Hoping they make a new Devil May Cry.. Which was originally the design for RE3 but they decided to split it into a whole new game.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
So I bought an ASUS laptop(core i5, 8th gen, 8GB ram and Geforce MX150) so I could run some games. Downloading Mafia 3 first. Is it good and any other recommendations?

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Don't have a console either, but yeah R2D2 is definitely awesome. Check out this trailer by the way, that game should be out end of the year.

:drool:

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Took me 3 months to get my rig back up to current level.still have a **** display card, hd6670. But I've finished my budget.

Trying to get everything together for TES 6

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Assassin's Creed - Odyssey; I havent got on well with this franchise BUT this one is better than RD2 for me, the price is low right now, worth a go if you dont have anything to play right now and missed this one.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Watching a youtube of Golf on the Atari 2600.

Fond memories of me and the sister just hacking away not knowing how or what to do.

reviewr1219-4.jpg

Gegen Pressing

1983-84 (I think) first IBM PC- my best friend's father VP of IBM had free access to one of the first ever PC machines and we were obsessed with Lode Runner running from soft floppies.
Still remember The feel of that perfect mechanical keyboard, the soft floppy heads humming along... In a way First and Last ever immersive game experience for me...

Watching a youtube of Golf on the Atari 2600.

Fond memories of me and the sister just hacking away not knowing how or what to do.

reviewr1219-4.jpg

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I was thinking of taking Days Gone off my dad when he gets round to finishing with it some time this century, but I'm hearing it's just another post-apocalypse effort and nothing special. Anyone had a bash yet?

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
1983-84 (I think) first IBM PC- my best friend's father VP of IBM had free access to one of the first ever PC machines and we were obsessed with Lode Runner running from soft floppies.
Still remember The feel of that perfect mechanical keyboard, the soft floppy heads humming along... In a way First and Last ever immersive game experience for me...
Wow! A memory to cherish, really.

Floppies....so convenient...especially the 5.25" larger ones used to work with big scratches across them :lol: The 3.5" HD ones were far more quirky, even though they had better jackets.

I've played Lode Runner on the NES but never got into it.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Total War Three Kingdoms
3535499-total%20war%20three%20kingdoms.jpg

I am a cheapskate, I could wait for years just to get that sweet discount. And with Steam Summer sale coming, I could just wait for a short time.
But I didn't.... I paid in full cause the reviews and videos been stellar, and I don't regret it.

Top Bottom