• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who will Goto Cardiff?

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 25
  • Views 774

va_va_voom

I cant believe all the people who come on here and moan about not being able to get tickets, and then when they have a chance to get some, they um and ahh about it.

Ok, so the Carling Cup isn't the greatest competition, but its still worth winning in my book. And Wenger has always said that he will play a team capable of winning the game.

If we get to the final, I think we'd have a pretty good side out, so anyone who doesn't usually get to go should take this opportunity with both hands.

rachael-8

i want to go,if tickets go on general sale then probably yeh,it just takes forever to get there,it took my dad 6 hours to get to the community shield from where i live :cry:

jeremiesgirl

Well hope you guys can get a refund on those tickets then after tonight :lol: :( I was SO looking forward to going as I went to see Arsenal v Liverpool in the Community Shield when they won 1-0 and I've also been the last 3 years to watch the Speedway Grand Prix, fantastic stadium, atmosphere and great city.

Fingers crossed Arsenal make a visit to Cardiff for the F.A Cup Final :!:

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom