• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yaya Sanogo (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amsterdam Gooner 88

Can't believe Sanogo has to think about this. If he thinks he's getting a look in at 1st team football here this season, he's delusional.
I read Lille are also interested in him and he has a choice to make.

If i was his agent i would strongly advise him to go to the Dutch League. A great place for talented youngsters to develop their game.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Make or break loan, he either goes and scores 15 and Wenger has something to work with, or he flops and he's finished here.

Welbeck is in the same boat, step up or you're joining Everton.

Amsterdam Gooner 88

Tbh i'm quite warming up to the idea of Sanogo as second choice striker at Ajax. I have seen him play at Arsenal whenever he got a chance and i know that it was not great (understatement) His style reminds me of a giraffe on ice.

But to be fair he has had quite some trouble with injuries. And i do believe he has a lot of untapped potential. I would like to see what happens when he can stay fit and gets regular first team action.

In Sanogo we trust! (semi srs)

Amsterdam Gooner 88

Make or break loan, he either goes and scores 15 and Wenger has something to work with, or he flops and he's finished here.

Welbeck is in the same boat, step up or you're joining Everton.
If only Welbeck was a better finisher. Giroud or Welbeck in the starting line up would be a no brainer for me. He gets so nervous in front of the goal. Such a shame.

Nemetoss

He'll at the least give you guys a big physical presence.The guy is built like a tank ,there are not many defenders who can match him in that aspect.I remember him coming off the bench last season,against Villa I think,and completely moving down a player with relative ease.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

He won't even be first choice striker at Ajax, most likely used as a plan B late in the game.

He is 22 already and needs as much game-time as he can get, not sure this would be a good move.

Flaminal

If Sanogo can stay fit I think he'll do well at Ajax they'll polish up his technique.

The talent is there it's just raw we've seen him put in some excellent displays against top teams like Bayern, Dortmund and Liverpool(when they challenged for the league).

BobP

Memri Fan
Will probably return to us as the second coming of Thierry Henry under the guidance of the great Bergkamp.

The Sport Witness article was stating that Wenger still had high hopes for Sanogo.

Wenger will be God if he somehow managed to turn Sanogo into a proper Arsenal player.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Isn't Lille a better option? If he is going to be second choice anyway, then at least he should do it in a better and more physical league. Though maybe they are too defensive a team still, and he'll have better coaches to work with on his technique at Ajax.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I'd love to see him at Ajax, he'd get some game-time and I'd actually watch him play every weekend. Even if it's on the highlights.

My dad's a big Ajax supporter, he's not so sure about this though haha.

That Dutch Guy

Don't they have that talented Polish kid, or is he going back to Leverkusen?

Milik, he is still here :)
He had a good season, we loaned out a another big talent Richairo Zivkovic

I think he is a nice back-up for him, Milik is striker number 1 and Ajax have a lot of trust in him, Sanogo will make his minutes of course

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
Miyaichi got labelled 'Ryodinho' in this league. If Sanogo can't impress here he has no business every touching down in London again to wear the shirt of Arsenal.

GeordieGunner

Miyaichi got labelled 'Ryodinho' in this league. If Sanogo can't impress here he has no business every touching down in London again to wear the shirt of Arsenal.
He was called Ryodinho while playing at Feyenoord. Feyenoord fans are pleased even when a player gives 3 normal passes in one game. Now he plays at Twente where he isn't used at all, I believe. Although I don't follow the Eredivisie that much.

Great move I think! For Arsenal...

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
1753704_w2.jpg

"Arsène, we need to talk about this young French player you have loaned to us. Sanogo I believe..."

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2009/5/17/1242593013361/Arsène-Wenger-001.jpg
"Yeeeeees, I am very happy with every aspect of this deal. He has massive offensive potential. Overall I believe he'll contribute to the quality of your squad. I feel here he played with a little bit too much the handbrake on."

Dennis-Bergkamp.jpg

"That's one way to put it. I'm afraid I've a small confession to make, Boss."

hqdefault.jpg

"Look, he's good but don't worry. He isn't a threat to yours or Thierry's legacy. He has exceptional quality, but I feel he may be a little bit short of your talent."

Dennis%20Bergkamp4.jpg

"That's not the confession Arsène. There's no easy way to say this... Sanogo is ****ing awful."

Wenger.jpeg

"?"

Meanwhile in Amsterdam....
https://vine.co/tags/YayaSanogo

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
Loan deal is almost done:

Ajax coach Frank de Boer has confirmed to the Dutch press that the Eredivisie champions will take Arsenal frontman Yaya Sanogo on a season-long loan deal for the upcoming campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom