• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yaya Sanogo (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxim

And im sure my gran can be impressive in league un too, and yes he was as bad as people made him out to be,

All gervinho was good at was running with the ball and he even made that look difficult sometimes, and for a professional footballer thats not good enough,

I can't believe im reading you think he would be great in our current set up , gervinho's game is very similar to theos without the instinctual finishing, and we've got enough players like that thank you very much.....

Wouldn't want Gervinho anywhere near this set up but he's comfortably a better player than Campbell imo.

Gervinho has been somewhat effective everywhere he's played, especially at Lille and recently Roma.

Joel is barely getting a game for Sporting and apart from last season (when Walcott's form was making him look good) and his spell in Greece he's been quite mediocre.

Though Gervinho did have moments when it seemed like he'd never actually seen a football before, mostly in front of goal.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
The injuries & Ajax loan have killed him but looked a player throughout the France youth teams.... u16 right up to u21.

If I was a Championship or lower Ligue 1 manager would certainly be trying to sign the guy. Hope he gets a good move now contract running down. No doubt his wages & our demands have hampered any potential move.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
The injuries & Ajax loan have killed him but looked a player throughout the France youth teams.... u16 right up to u21.

If I was a Championship or lower Ligue 1 manager would certainly be trying to sign the guy. Hope he gets a good move now contract running down. No doubt his wages & our demands have hampered any potential move.
I guess at that level being a physical powerful beast helps a lot. I feel bad for him since if he had been a bit better at football he'd have a decent career. A player who knows how to play but his skill massively lets him down.

Bergkamp120

He completely changed the cup final against Hull and was part of that start against Bayern. He was good in that game that he started against Liverpool too.

So there were some positives. Good luck to him, he seems like a decent person, I wish him all the best.

He looked promising for the French youth teams and we got him essentially on a free when he was 20 so I'm not sure why he became a meme/people constantly made fun of him but whatever. Just another young player who didn't work out, there's a lot of them for every team.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We didn't lose nothing by signing him we got him for free. It didn't work out he'll back to ligue 2 where he belong

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
Arsenal signed him on free transfer, right?

That's no major issue & just only a place in Arsenal squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom