• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your favorite game?

Godwin1

Very well-known
Battlefield 3 was a massive let down imo. I clocked up 300+ hours in Bad company 2 and Battlefield 2. When 3 finally rolled round it felt so empty and soulless in comparison. I've basically given up on the franchise since.
Feel the same mate, 4 being even worse. Actually interested to see what the next one is like though being set in ww1.

serenitynow

Ex-fransgooner

Player:Jesus
Crash Bandicoot making a comeback on the PS4!!!

200_s.gif

Okay, they're remakes/remasters, but it's a start.

Larry Gilmore

Many games I like for playing and also my favorite here I will only mention 5 games name:
1. Call of Duty.
2. Pro Evolution Soccer.
3. Assassin's Creed.
4. Silent Hill.
5. Dota 2.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Currently - Overwatch on PS4. Kinda mad that I waited a year to get it but they had a free weekend this past weekend and I loved it. Bought it as soon as the free weekend ended and have been addicted since.

Last edited:

When younger and all time favorites

1. Quake 3
2. Counter strike 1.5
3. Action quake 2

Pretty much...

Did like play games like Roller coaster tycoon 1, Theme Hospital, transport tycoon and sim city games.

Today I only play league of legends when I have time. But I mostly watch the professional games, probably watch it more than football at the moment. Love watching the Korea division.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Off the top of my head, Fallout 3, Skyrim, San Andreas, MW2 are the ones I've got the most enjoyment out of in recent years. Maybe Assassins Creed 2 and Rachet + Clank tools of destruction.

Liked the burnout games when I was younger, and of course the older PES games in terms of football.

Not a massive gamer any more though.

I didn't realise I had already post in here.

Anyways, I'll do my top 5.

1. AC2 (I'd add Brotherhood as it was a continuation but I think the gameplay was a bit different? Haven't played either in quite a while). Loved the story, the atmosphere and the setting. Loved Ezio above all.
  2. Bioshock- Not sure how I didn't include this in the post above. The story is incredible, greatest plot twist in video game history.
  3. GTA San Andreas- As a kid this was THE game. It was just so cool to me, the only games I played as a kid where football games, wrestling games, tekken, racing games, Crash and Rachet & Clank so when I got this game it was just so completely different to me. The freedom you had was something I'd never really seen before in a game and I just never got bored.
  4. PES (Anyone from 2-6, all the same pretty much but all so so good). This was the pinnacle of football games. Even with FIFA overtaking PES nothing they've done has compared to the PES games from 2002-2005, they were just so great to play. Also they had the master league well before FIFA did anything serious with career mode.
  5. Fallout 3- I didn't know much about this game when I bought it but a friend told me to buy it and I'm glad I did absolutely loved it and got so much playing time from it. It had some issues but I could overlook those.

Like I said at the end of that post I'm not a massive gamer anymore, though sometimes I still play with my friends the odd time when we're catching up or whatever but it's quite rare. The new FIFA games don't interest me at all, this coming from someone who had absolutely every FIFA from 99 to 2013. Not sure what PES is like now but I've played the odd demo and it's just not the same. FM I don't really have the patience for either. Spending ages on tactics and stuff which I like the idea of but at the end of the day I still like being in control of the players and the football being played rather than just sitting back and letting it all happen.

I do have the Spiderman game which I believe is the best game I've played in quite a while. First game I've actually completed since Fallout 4. It had a great story and the gameplay was absolutely incredible. Actually tbh I could have easily put it in my top 5. Also have God of War which I was enjoying but just stopped playing as I tend to go weeks if not months without touching my PS4. I did download Fortnite over a year ago and played a bit with my friends, I can see why people like it but I don't really have the patience to get any good at it, same with that Apex game had a couple of goes but I just didn't like it. In general I wouldn't say I enjoy online gaming that much, it was the same with MW2 all those years ago, you have to spend so much time doing it just to get good because there are so many that put loads of hours and are just unreal at the games. I would always just play maybe 1 or 2 games in the evening after school and that's that. I think it's a bit different when you're playing a game with a good story as you can lose yourself in the story and a good character helps too so when it came to AC2 or Bioshock I could play for hours losing track of time.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
GTA5, but love them all.

Battlefield 3 - loved the online matches; 'Conquest' was where it was at--rolling around in a tank with total strangers, playing in perfect harmony.

C.O.D. 4 - the GOAT of CoD's

RDR2 - What a story and everything else.

Of them all, I probably spent the most time playing BF3, but it's hard to say which one I enjoyed the most.

Top Bottom