New Home Kit Announced

ferrarif50hunt (Forum Member) on May 11th, 2012, 12:07 am

I'm going to go ahead and be the odd one out here and say I actually quite like that United shirt.

Bourne (Forum Member) on May 11th, 2012, 12:51 am

I don't understand how the away kit is going to help us with kit clashes with our home kit (i.e. red shirts), lol.

Proof (Trusted Member) on May 11th, 2012, 7:19 pm

If that's our real away kit, I'll buy one with Freddy Krueger on my back.

caldeltatrojan (Forum Member) on May 11th, 2012, 8:03 pm

Can't be the away kit, it's too close to our home ones.

I hate to say it, but the gingham United kit is one of the best I've ever seen...

Clrnc (Trusted Member) on May 13th, 2012, 7:07 pm

oh dear!

THunter (Forum Member) on May 13th, 2012, 7:08 pm

That looks like a Man U kit, **** that it's horrid.

redwhiteAustrian (Global Moderator) on May 13th, 2012, 7:09 pm

So Nike just recycled this season's away kit of ManUre, and gave it to us?
Don't buy that.

yousif_arsenal (Forum Member) on May 13th, 2012, 7:14 pm

WTF is this s**t. this is manure away shirt this season.

MaestroCesc (Forum Member) on May 13th, 2012, 7:23 pm

redwhiteAustrian wrote:So Nike just recycled this season's away kit of ManUre, and gave it to us?
Don't buy that.

Plus i think manure version was nicer, so they recycled it but altered it slightly in doing so making it look worse? Great, who in their right mind would buy that? This season's away kit was pretty nice, now to go from that to the picure previously shown is awful

ferrarif50hunt (Forum Member) on May 13th, 2012, 7:29 pm

Clrnc wrote:Image
oh dear!

What the f*ck? That's this seasons United away kit with our badge and sponsor on it.

Has to be a wind up...... :shock:

GOONER1991 (Trusted Member) on May 13th, 2012, 7:38 pm

That blue potential away kit is awful, if just because it is an exact replica of United's away kit this season.

Taylor Gang Gunners (Forum Member) on May 13th, 2012, 7:39 pm

Clrnc wrote:Image
oh dear!

Is it bad I quite like it :oops:

Once you get past the fact its similar to Yanited's it's actually a decent kit. Not quite as good as I expected but a decent kit.

Taylor Gang Gunners (Forum Member) on May 13th, 2012, 7:42 pm

Thinking about it, it must be an extremely good photoshop, that's far too similar!

GOONER1991 (Trusted Member) on May 13th, 2012, 7:52 pm

Clarkey (Forum Member) on May 14th, 2012, 6:29 am

All of the training kit on preorder on Sports Direct and Kitbag has purple and black in, and a hoody even has a red band.So it would seem it's the real deal, or at least very close to it.

Clrnc (Trusted Member) on May 14th, 2012, 1:19 pm

It is. I am quite sure of it. Looks disgusting tbf

DJ_Markstar (Forum Member) on May 14th, 2012, 1:43 pm

It is the badge that makes all the difference anyway :wink:

realtalk (Lobby Member) on May 15th, 2012, 12:37 am

for the first time i wont buy a kit imagine we sign a top player I cant buy a shirt cause their so bad.

Just waiting on 3rd kit now better be good.And are we ever gonna get a black kit ffs.

arsenalfan4ever (Forum Member) on May 15th, 2012, 12:45 am

This year's away kit will become our 3rd kit. Even if the color of the current away kit matches next year's away kit.

The "new" away kit is horrible. Both kits are poorly handled. Nike should go and fvck themselves.

jerome2158 (Forum Member) on May 15th, 2012, 6:07 am

something's up.

our away and 3rd would be far too similar, and while i know thats not entirely as important as home/away, nike still wouldn't do that because it takes away a money making opportunity. Plus our 3rd would still have the 125 badge. If i remember right, our 3rd this year still used the regular badge.

I think we'll be seeing 3 new kits.

Braydz (Forum Member) on May 15th, 2012, 8:54 am

Doubt that's our away kit. I actually like the new home kit, really suits podolski anyway :wink:

TheLoneFalcon (Forum Member) on May 15th, 2012, 10:22 am

+1

Clarkey (Forum Member) on May 15th, 2012, 12:34 pm

yousif_arsenal (Forum Member) on May 15th, 2012, 12:57 pm

Nike can do better then this much better am really am disspointed.

realtalk (Lobby Member) on May 15th, 2012, 1:30 pm

oh my these **** are for real shirt sales going down.I aint buying any of these shirts.

Nike just dont give a damn dont respect the club.

Taylor Gang Gunners (Forum Member) on May 15th, 2012, 2:21 pm

realtalk wrote:for the first time i wont buy a kit imagine we sign a top player I cant buy a shirt cause their so bad.

Just waiting on 3rd kit now better be good.And are we ever gonna get a black kit ffs.

I think our third kit will be this seasons away kit, (011/12 away kit). They navy blue and light blue kit which quite like.

Clrnc (Trusted Member) on May 15th, 2012, 2:36 pm

My sources seems too accurate

dysphoria (Forum Member) on May 15th, 2012, 3:17 pm

i'm sorry, what is that bullshit kit? our 3rd kit or away? just UGH!

realtalk (Lobby Member) on May 15th, 2012, 3:18 pm

Taylor Gang Gunners wrote: I think our third kit will be this seasons away kit, (011/12 away kit). They navy blue and light blue kit which quite like.

I aint getting any of these.Everyone has their taste and prefrences etc so enjoy if you buy the kit.

I just cant purchase these not liking any f them at all.

Nike just wow.

realtalk (Lobby Member) on May 15th, 2012, 3:19 pm

Taylor Gang Gunners wrote: I think our third kit will be this seasons away kit, (011/12 away kit). They navy blue and light blue kit which quite like.

I aint getting any of these.Everyone has their taste and prefrences etc so enjoy if you buy the kit.

I just cant purchase these not liking any f them at all.

Nike just wow cant believe people get paid to design this teh whole year this teh best you came up with.

Need to get a job at kit designing at nike even if the design is **** it still hits the stores.
Previous Next

Options

tracker