Possible new kit(s)

DOUBLE-YOU (Forum Member) on January 24th, 2013, 2:14 pm

while browsing i saw this online.

I know it could be fake, but i am a little disappointed that there are 2 away strip designs and neither are yellow (especially as we don't have yellow this season). The home kit and blue kit are very similar to what we have now, so this could be a mock made by a fan.

marv3llous (Forum Member) on January 24th, 2013, 2:20 pm

I think it was confirmed 100% to be fake. Besides, we're staying with Nike next year.

dpt49 (Banned) on January 24th, 2013, 2:46 pm

White shirt and blue shorts for an away kit.
It might as well have the spuds logo on it.
Thank goodness it's fake.

Glovegun (Trusted Member) on January 24th, 2013, 2:46 pm

marv3llous wrote:I think it was confirmed 100% to be fake. Besides, we're staying with Nike next year.

We're going to Adidas according to my information, which is about as solid as it gets.

marv3llous (Forum Member) on January 24th, 2013, 2:54 pm

Indeed. Madrid and Chelsea ones are very simple and elegant.

evoh_1 (Lobby Member) on January 24th, 2013, 2:56 pm

Its 100% bull and is worse than this years.

I expect adidas if we do go with them to bring out a classical design rather than going off on some budget tangent when they have only jsut signed up.

Floating (Trusted Member) on January 24th, 2013, 4:10 pm

That's fake - and it makes us look like PSG.

Pies (Forum Member) on January 24th, 2013, 4:16 pm

Lyon lookalike.

Not looking forward to Adidas, the stripes on every single fing thing is too much.

JayTV05 (Forum Member) on January 24th, 2013, 5:41 pm

Our current home kit is for both the 2012/13 season and 2013/14 season, this has been confirmed several times on the club website.

You can see here it says Adult 2012/14 home shirt

http://arsenaldirect.arsenal.com/home-kit/adult-201214-ss-home-shirt/invt/479302r/

I believe we will be getting a new away shirt next season though, and that will be made by Nike

jerome2158 (Forum Member) on January 24th, 2013, 5:48 pm

As an Arsenal fan you should know better than anyone that contracts mean nothing!

These kits were created in some kind of fantasy kit design contest a while back. A sort of "what if Arsenal went adidas" thing.

Salieri (Forum Member) on January 24th, 2013, 6:54 pm

I think I posted these pictures in the Arsenal picture/media few weeks ago and everyone came to the conclusion that it's a fake. I have to admit though that I love the logo in the middle.

tracker