Arsenal Transfer Rumours (Players In) - Summer 2013


Haruko the Goon (Lobby Member) on May 14th, 2013, 12:34 am

I've read that ages ago.

£35m basic price for Cesc.

£3m if they win the league within the first year. £4m if they win the CL within 2 years.

Don't quote me on it though.
User avatar

David Smith (Lobby Member) on May 14th, 2013, 3:34 am

I heard Barcelona haven't paid the transfer fees yet.
User avatar

ArsenaLover (Forum Member) on May 14th, 2013, 4:13 am

Gonalons vs spuds

http://vimeo.com/65282579
User avatar

jeremypkw (Lobby Member) on May 14th, 2013, 4:58 am

http://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments ... to_monaco/

An in depth explanation of why we and just about every other club in the world won't be getting Falcao this summer.
User avatar

ArsenaLover (Forum Member) on May 14th, 2013, 5:50 am

dont want him so no need to bother reading :)
User avatar

danibland5 (Lobby Member) on May 14th, 2013, 10:01 am

ArsenaLover wrote:Gonalons vs spuds

http://vimeo.com/65282579" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;


Looks really good.

Strong, good passer, gets stuck in and sticks to his job unlike Song.

Hope we get him.
User avatar

wengers wizard (Lobby Member) on May 14th, 2013, 10:57 am

Guess whos back tell a friend
User avatar

wengers wizard (Lobby Member) on May 14th, 2013, 10:59 am

La Stampa Italian newspaper said Wenger apprently met Jorge Higuain in Paris i think hes also Higuain's agent i tweeted it too @th14Renato and he robbed my tweet the fvcker!
User avatar

wengers wizard (Lobby Member) on May 14th, 2013, 11:13 am

The other information as reported by many Juve cannot afford straight cash for the deal where its reported we can offer €22m where Juve are offering Pirlo ect, i feel confident in this one
User avatar

DanceWengaDance (Lobby Member) on May 14th, 2013, 12:46 pm

Hi WW long time no see.

I can't see us signing Higuain but I do think we will sign a 'big name' striker this summer.
User avatar

realtalk (Lobby Member) on May 14th, 2013, 12:53 pm

ArsenalNo1Fan wrote:Why is it every time i dont want a player to sign we get him? whats up with wenger and his poor signings recently. Chamakh Giroud Podolski now Higuain? Why does he want all these passionless wastes of space that have loser mentality instilled in them.


Lol higuains better than all those guys get a grip.Higuain is the the type of player we have been needing upfront for a long,long time.He's greedy and dangerous in around the box ,has trickery has enough pace he's faster than rvp and can makes goal for himself very good 2 feet.

This guy is in the villa,eto,anelka type ilk we have needed a striker like that massively.Im a fan of this if its true he's at a good age and mature now.
Would be excellent and great buy.
User avatar

Wilshere10 (Lobby Member) on May 14th, 2013, 1:00 pm

No doubting Higuain's talent, i'm not sure he can produce under pressure
User avatar

galvenize (Lobby Member) on May 14th, 2013, 1:11 pm

There's less pressure here at Arsenal than at RM tbf.

Wilshere10 (Lobby Member) on May 14th, 2013, 1:17 pm

I mean big game pressure. He's been anonymous in lots of big games for Real
User avatar

wengers wizard (Lobby Member) on May 14th, 2013, 1:37 pm

DanceWengaDance wrote:Hi WW long time no see.

I can't see us signing Higuain but I do think we will sign a 'big name' striker this summer.


Hey DWD yeah man been a year or so, you know i always pop up at these times. I totally agree i don't think we'll sign Jovetic either, i have a sneak feeling for Negredo cheap and consistent
User avatar

wengers wizard (Lobby Member) on May 14th, 2013, 1:39 pm

I expect Pellegrini to take Higuain to City and Jovetic to Juve and we will sign a top class centre foward a under the radar signing like Eduardo
User avatar

danibland5 (Lobby Member) on May 14th, 2013, 2:02 pm

People on Twitter are saying we have agreed to sign Gonalons.
User avatar

ArsenalNo1Fan (Lobby Member) on May 14th, 2013, 2:09 pm

realtalk wrote:
ArsenalNo1Fan wrote:Why is it every time i dont want a player to sign we get him? whats up with wenger and his poor signings recently. Chamakh Giroud Podolski now Higuain? Why does he want all these passionless wastes of space that have loser mentality instilled in them.


Lol higuains better than all those guys get a grip.Higuain is the the type of player we have been needing upfront for a long,long time.He's greedy and dangerous in around the box ,has trickery has enough pace he's faster than rvp and can makes goal for himself very good 2 feet.

This guy is in the villa,eto,anelka type ilk we have needed a striker like that massively.Im a fan of this if its true he's at a good age and mature now.
Would be excellent and great buy.


Higuain is not faster than rvp nor is he even comparable. If you have good defenders defending against higuain shouldnt be a problem. He is a good finisher but is a player that goes missing for 99% of the time ala podolski. Plus we have never played a system with a player that spends all his time on the shoulder of defenders and higuain hasnt got the ability to drop deep and help our play progress.

If we aspire to be one of the dominant forces in the world we wouldnt be trying to sign a real madrid cast off who has been in terrible form the past 2 seasons.

He is also known to have extreme anxeity problems especially the day leading up to big games and has never performed on a big occasion ever. I heard cesc say in tight games you need your best players to step up and do something special higauin is not that man.
User avatar

ArsenalNo1Fan (Lobby Member) on May 14th, 2013, 2:11 pm

danibland5 wrote:People on Twitter are saying we have agreed to sign Gonalons.


i hope it true but you are know to post bullsh*t twitter posts. Some that arent even on twitter so i'l take it with a pinch of salt.
User avatar

wengers wizard (Lobby Member) on May 14th, 2013, 2:20 pm

Gonalons is a beast a perfect partner for Jacky! I'd say he's better than M'Vila
User avatar

danibland5 (Lobby Member) on May 14th, 2013, 2:27 pm

ArsenalNo1Fan wrote:
danibland5 wrote:People on Twitter are saying we have agreed to sign Gonalons.


i hope it true but you are know to post bullsh*t twitter posts. Some that arent even on twitter so i'l take it with a pinch of salt.


ok.

My bad its these type of tweets going all around twitter..

Arsenal News ‏@arsenalnewsAFC 11m
Arsenal are preparing to bring the midfield duo of Maxime Gonalons and Clement Grenier to the Emirates, according to Le 10 Sport

Last edited by danibland5 on May 14th, 2013, 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar

ArsenalNo1Fan (Lobby Member) on May 14th, 2013, 2:28 pm

wengers wizard wrote:Gonalons is a beast a perfect partner for Jacky! I'd say he's better than M'Vila


I wouldnt say so yet maybe in a few years but gonalons still needs to improve a few aspects of his game.
User avatar

arsenaltilltheEND (Lobby Member) on May 14th, 2013, 2:43 pm

never have seen this gonalons guy.

someone can give me informations about this player?
thank you brother
User avatar

wengers wizard (Lobby Member) on May 14th, 2013, 2:55 pm

danibland5 (Lobby Member) on May 14th, 2013, 3:14 pm

^ thats an **** source wouldnt trust.
User avatar

danibland5 (Lobby Member) on May 14th, 2013, 3:16 pm

arsenaltilltheEND wrote:never have seen this gonalons guy.

someone can give me informations about this player?
thank you brother


No problem brother.

Looks really good.

Strong, tall, good passer, gets stuck in and sticks to his job unlike Song who runs all over the pitch like a headless chicken.

Hope we get him.

p.s here is a video of him against Spuds...

http://vimeo.com/65282579
User avatar

wengers wizard (Lobby Member) on May 14th, 2013, 3:21 pm

danibland5 wrote:^ thats an **** source wouldnt trust.

Its an interview from Canal
User avatar

danibland5 (Lobby Member) on May 14th, 2013, 3:44 pm

"Tactically Italian football is hard, you work hard."

lol.
User avatar

billyf (Lobby Member) on May 14th, 2013, 3:49 pm

I was watching Montpelier v Lyon the other day and I can recall the commentator claiming Gonalons had personal talks with Wenger and that Wenger decided to give him the chance to play for Arsenal. I'm still not convinced about his ability but who knows? Wenger might believe he can develop into a better player.

Grenier is a good player. He can cross and shoot well, helps the deam defensively, too.
User avatar

ArsenalNo1Fan (Lobby Member) on May 14th, 2013, 3:51 pm

danibland5 wrote:
arsenaltilltheEND wrote:never have seen this gonalons guy.

someone can give me informations about this player?
thank you brother


No problem brother.

Looks really good.

Strong, tall, good passer, gets stuck in and sticks to his jobunlike Song who runs all over the pitch like a headless chicken .

Hope we get him.

p.s here is a video of him against Spuds...

http://vimeo.com/65282579" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;


Why do people say stuff like this song is considerably better as a defensive mid than gonalons even though gonalons has potential. In a choice between the two song is better in every way except maybe in the air.

If santi had played last year song wouldnt have had to take upon himself the creative burden like he did. Unfortunately that wasnt the case it it didnt look like either arteta or ramsey wanted to create decent goalscoring chances.

Gonalons isnt more mobile than song either and is very slow.
User avatar
Previous Next


Options

tracker