Arsenal Transfer Rumours (Players In) - Summer 2013

TheGooneRas (Lobby Member) on June 28th, 2013, 3:02 pm

Mario_Georgio wrote:
danibland5 wrote:
Mario_Georgio wrote:Anyone just see Skysports news? Apparently Candreva's agent (played in yesterdays loss to Spain) has said Arsenal and United have expressed interest in the player.

Who is he?

Who does he play for?

Position?

Plays for Lazio, 26 years old and can play on either flank. If you saw the game yesterday he played well, he was also the one who did the cheeky chip for his penalty.

Well, he actually still plays for Udinese, who he signed for in 2007. He's been on 5 loans since then and scored 18 goals in 170 appearances, which is, in a word, ****. Downgrade from Podolski and Ox.

GsTiX (Lobby Member) on June 28th, 2013, 3:08 pm

So many fans are ignorant of the inner structure of the club. Have any of you stopped to consider why we dropped from dominating the premier league to scrapping for forth place? We built a new stadium!
That takes massive resources and forced the club to sign long term deals for upfront money. This means less money for wages and transfers. So we sold our stars and signed a few less than stellar players and fought tooth and nail for top four.
That time is behind us now, we have the opportunity to sign new sponsor deals exc and the Emirates is generating way more money than Highbury did. We have the money and a change in the financial structure and transfer policy is sure to follow. This does not mean we will attempt to buy trophies as other clubs do, after all we hold to higher standards.
So all the fans clamoring for multiple star signings go support Man city or Chelsea and stop pretending to be a gooner.

Mario_Georgio (Lobby Member) on June 28th, 2013, 3:21 pm

So **** he starts for the Italian national team?

corni (Lobby Member) on June 28th, 2013, 3:26 pm

Mario101 wrote:
littlemagician19 wrote:
Mario101 wrote:28th of June and Arsenal hasnt signed anyone yet. I thought this was the summer Arsenal was going to be very busy? man City have already 2 signings in fernandinho and Navas. The lie that arsenal was going to be busy and spend big is going to be exposed soon. Im sure people will say its just end of June relaxx. then just early july, then just late July, just early august etc etc

Do you come on this forum just to annoy and troll people? Last time I checked afc do not have the same amount of resources.

So we have no money to buy players now.....Im more annoyed by the people who is deluding themselves as time goes on and on and have a pop at anyone who question arsenal and their ambition. Im one of the people who desperately wanted us to miss out on top 4 so we could have a shake up as I knew nothing would change this summer. But some people have deluded themselves that arsenal is going to spend 70 million summer and attack anyone who bring up the time passing by. 6 weeks ago the season ended and no signings yet. 9 weeks left on the window

8 months since our season ended mario and i see no reason to believe next season won't be over at the same time. ;D

Gunner_TV5 (Lobby Member) on June 28th, 2013, 3:30 pm

Candreva is a good player and I wouldnt mind him here to be honest. He'd be a good squad player, but I cant see him getting a starting spot though.

OvermarsM (Lobby Member) on June 28th, 2013, 3:33 pm

Gunner_TV5 wrote:Candreva is a good player and I wouldnt mind him here to be honest. He'd be a good squad player, but I cant see him getting a starting spot though.

If Theo Walcott is a starter for us then the guy who tore Jordi Alba a new one last night will walk into our team.

Gizmo90 (Lobby Member) on June 28th, 2013, 3:43 pm

i see there are still morons here who slate theo :D oh the gunners fans....

Iceman10 (Forum Member) on June 28th, 2013, 3:48 pm

re. Candreva just looks like his agent was doing what agents do in saying certain clubs had expressed interest.

SmithytheGooner (Lobby Member) on June 28th, 2013, 3:50 pm

Iceman10isGod wrote:re. Candreva just looks like his agent was doing what agents do in saying certain clubs had expressed interest.

This.

Agent says Arsenal is interested, when really we aren't and he's just hoping to drum up interest from lesser clubs.

davidsukker (Lobby Member) on June 28th, 2013, 3:51 pm

rumours going around in Doneskt that arsenal have joined the race for Henrik Mkhiartian (spelling)

TheGooneRas (Lobby Member) on June 28th, 2013, 3:53 pm

Mario_Georgio wrote:So **** he starts for the Italian national team?

In the confederations cup, hardly a major priority to win.

Gunner_TV5 (Lobby Member) on June 28th, 2013, 3:55 pm

OvermarsM wrote:
Gunner_TV5 wrote:Candreva is a good player and I wouldnt mind him here to be honest. He'd be a good squad player, but I cant see him getting a starting spot though.

If Theo Walcott is a starter for us then the guy who tore Jordi Alba a new one last night will walk into our team.

He wont take Walcott's spot and he wont take Santi's spot either if he plays out wide which may be the case.

Mario_Georgio (Lobby Member) on June 28th, 2013, 3:59 pm

TheGooneRas wrote:
Mario_Georgio wrote:So **** he starts for the Italian national team?

In the confederations cup, hardly a major priority to win.

What a joke. I guess that's why Iniesta, Pirlo, Fabregas, Xavi, Neymar, Hulk, Suarez, Cavani etc etc etc etc etc etc are playing for their countries in the tournament because it's hardly a priority.

Just stfu and fist yourself

Gunner_TV5 (Lobby Member) on June 28th, 2013, 4:24 pm

Mart Poom wrote:I am can exclusively reveal that Higuain is Arsenal is done. Announcement next week.

:lol: Sauce?

Mart Poom (Banned) on June 28th, 2013, 4:25 pm

I am can exclusively reveal that Higuain is Arsenal is done. Announcement next week.

Mario_Georgio (Lobby Member) on June 28th, 2013, 4:33 pm

Mart Poom wrote:I am can exclusively reveal that Higuain is Arsenal is done. Announcement next week.

Mart Poom (Banned) on June 28th, 2013, 4:33 pm

Gunner_TV5 wrote:

Ketchup please.

danibland5 (Lobby Member) on June 28th, 2013, 4:36 pm

Gunner_TV5 wrote:

cesare (Lobby Member) on June 28th, 2013, 4:38 pm

Antonio Candreva has 10 caps for italy at the age of 26. So can't really say he's a starter for the national team. He didn't play the first 2 games of the confed cup but i guess he was pretty good against spain.

DanceWengaDance (Lobby Member) on June 28th, 2013, 4:38 pm

Mario_Georgio wrote:

ffs mate it's mart poom. he probably still has contacts at Arsenal

Adriatic (Lobby Member) on June 28th, 2013, 4:39 pm

arsenal_doc wrote:
davidsukker wrote:I think we will end up with Higuain, Grenier , Kondogbia , and a decentish keeper. Would you be happy with that ?

I'd really like Milan Badelj to come in as a midfield option:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3_blDat-wc

dude, he is much worse than Ramsey

Stevez (Forum Member) on June 28th, 2013, 4:45 pm

Italy played Gilardino over El Shaarawy. Starting for Italy doesn't seem to be done solely on individual merit.

No Itailian players ever stand out to me on international duty bar Buffon and Pirlo and sometimes Chiellini. It does surprise me how well they do in tournaments. The defensive style suits national football down to a tee I guess.

SiMamu (Forum Member) on June 28th, 2013, 5:02 pm

OvermarsM wrote:

21 goals and 14 assists in 43 appearances...

danibland5 (Lobby Member) on June 28th, 2013, 5:07 pm

Arsenal set for Rooney bid

Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney still wants to leave the club this summer. Arsenal are set to table an offer for the England international, who is valued at £25 million.

Source: Manchester Evening News
Friday, 28 June 2013 16:17

lol

davidsukker (Lobby Member) on June 28th, 2013, 5:18 pm

Todays ukraine sport paper Komanda is saying that Arsenal have met the release clause for Henrikh Mhkirtyan(spelling)

Mario101 (Banned) on June 28th, 2013, 5:24 pm

Juhani Ojala wrote:can you imagine this:

walcott ---------- rooney ---------cazorla
------------------higuain-------------------

OMG with capital letters...

4 attackers defended by Arteta and Wilshere.....lool they would get slaughtered of the ball

Juhani Ojala (Lobby Member) on June 28th, 2013, 5:24 pm

can you imagine this:

danibland5 (Lobby Member) on June 28th, 2013, 5:34 pm

Juhani Ojala wrote:can you imagine this:

lol Rooney

the guys a over rated douche bag,

do not want him any where near our team tbh.

Mario101 (Banned) on June 28th, 2013, 5:40 pm

davidsukker wrote:Todays ukraine sport paper Komanda is saying that Arsenal have met the release clause for Henrikh Mhkirtyan(spelling)

:lol: Sure we have. His release clause is 25 million pound

TheGlitch (Forum Member) on June 28th, 2013, 5:47 pm

Mart Poom wrote:
Gunner_TV5 wrote:

Ketchup please.

Yeah he is a bit slow aint he? 1 Dolop of mayonnaise
Previous Next

tracker