Sun 28th Apr 16:00

Official Arsenal Match-Menu
Official Manchester United Website
Arsenalplayer

danibland5 (Lobby Member) on April 23rd, 2013, 12:19 am

We are going to get destroyed.

and hope someone brakes RVP's leg too.

gunner4lyfe (Lobby Member) on April 23rd, 2013, 12:24 am

I wonder if wenger will feel any shame from having to give manure a guard of honour after having sold them the player that won them the league?

daviDdanskin (Lobby Member) on April 23rd, 2013, 12:37 am

gunner4lyfe wrote:I wonder if wenger will feel any shame from having to give manure a guard of honour after having sold them the player that won them the league?

He should,but he wont.

Mario101 (Banned) on April 23rd, 2013, 12:48 am

gunner4lyfe wrote:I wonder if wenger will feel any shame from having to give manure a guard of honour after having sold them the player that won them the league?

Man U gave us one in 1991. They also gave Chelsea one 4-5 years ago. stop acting like little girls. they are the Champions and deserved ones as well. Giving them guard of honour is not a big deal. As long as we win the game, thats all that matters

Luzhnys_Left_Boot (Lobby Member) on April 23rd, 2013, 1:24 am

If Arsenal want to be in the Champions league next season, then this game is a must win at all costs. It's that simple.

The result of this one game, can determine the future of our club for the next few years. It's that important.

The players, the manager and the fans need to be 100% behind the team on this one. Don't become the next Liverpool!

asukru (Lobby Member) on April 23rd, 2013, 1:51 am

Win no matter what! I don't care if it's the worst display ever - just win!

Lineup I would play:

Szczesny
Sagna, Mert, Kosc, Nacho
Arteta, Ramsey
Cazorla
Theo, Poldi, Ox

I don't want anyone applauding United for **** also hope everyone boo's RVP every time he touches the ball.

I swear to God if our players show any kind of "love" for RVP I will be pissed. Ignore the guy and let's win this ******* game!

3rd place is ours to lose! Let's win this! I don't care how we win and everyone should put a 100 percent in!

I especially want Ox and Ramsey as I know these guys will play their hearts out along with Poldi. Poldi as ST - trust me he will kill it! :wink:

Rami88 (Lobby Member) on April 23rd, 2013, 2:29 am

Giroud getting sent off came at exactly the right time. Now Wengers hand is forced and we'll see Podolski up top who unlike Giroud he doesn't 137476443 chances to score.

3-1 Arsenal
Podolski, Theo x2

gunner4lyfe (Lobby Member) on April 23rd, 2013, 4:30 am

Mario101 wrote:

Man U gave us one in 1991. They also gave Chelsea one 4-5 years ago. stop acting like little girls. they are the Champions and deserved ones as well. Giving them guard of honour is not a big deal. As long as we win the game, thats all that matters

Did ManU sell us the player that won us the league in 91 or sell Chelsea the player that won them the league? Read what i said and stop getting your panties all wound up. The guard of honour is indeed no big deal. My question was about how WENGER will feel.

k24bfan (Lobby Member) on April 23rd, 2013, 6:53 am

Hoping the Manu boys are partying it up today and tomorrow. Get a little relaxed and We go at them. 3-2 or 4-2 would be nice. Smash those mother.... Seeing RVP with his greesy hands on the EPL...not right.

-NNN (Banned) on April 23rd, 2013, 6:57 am

----------------------Szczesny--------------------
Sagna--Mertesacker--Koscielny--Monreal

--------------------Arteta--Ramsey--------------
-------------------------Rosicky-------------------

Walcott---------------Gervinho---------Cazorla

Bench: Mannone, Jenkinson, Vermaelen, Coquelin, Wilshere, Chamberlain, Podolski

Mitch (Forum Member) on April 23rd, 2013, 7:17 am

I would like to see the following line up:

----------------Szczesny--------------------
Sagna--Mertesacker--Koscielny--Monreal
------------Arteta--Wilshere--------------
----------------Cazorla-------------------
Walcott---------Podolski---------AOC

SiMamu (Forum Member) on April 23rd, 2013, 7:23 am

--------------Szczesny
Sagna-Mertesacker-Koscielny-Monreal
-----------Arteta-Ramsey
Chamberlain---Rosicky-------Cazorla
--------------Podolski

Gizmo90 (Lobby Member) on April 23rd, 2013, 8:33 am

Fabianski
Sagna Mert Kos Mon
Arteta Wilshere
Cazorla
Walcott Podolski Ox

Or:

Rosicky
Walcott Podolski Cazorla

YorkieGoonerJon (Lobby Member) on April 23rd, 2013, 8:50 am

How painful was that last night! Seeing Judas win them the title. I feel sick!

Night Owl (Lobby Member) on April 23rd, 2013, 8:56 am

forget it, reality plays trick. rvp left here without trophies for years. now it's the first time he will come back emirates but as title winner. as customary, we should give them guard of honour. whatever, we should treat him the same as of other utd players. he is utd player now. do what we should do. no need to boo him. behave ourselves. on the contrary, over-abuses would in turn stimulate their players instead of cheering up our players.

so we'd better focus ourselves this match as cant afford any mistakes. a average match for utd but it's crucial match to us. support our team and let them fight for themselves. care for our own business.

vP3rcy (Lobby Member) on April 23rd, 2013, 9:28 am

This is what I want to see:

I really hope Wenger plays Santi in the center and Ox/Walcott on the flanks. Just glad I won't have to watch Giroud stutter about.

EDIT: I could see Wenger playing Santi on the wing with Walcott up front and Gervinho on the other wing. And that would mean we've already lost.

Night Owl (Lobby Member) on April 23rd, 2013, 9:34 am

i think gibbs is better than monreal both in attacks and defences.

billyf (Lobby Member) on April 23rd, 2013, 9:51 am

--------------Szczesny
Sagna-Mertesacker-Koscielny-Monreal
-----------Ramsey-Wilshere
Walcott-------Cazorla------Gervinho
--------------Podolski

sdunsmb (Lobby Member) on April 23rd, 2013, 10:44 am

Why is everyone including Podolski in their starting lineup.

He is not fit enough to start games, we know it won't happen so stop it.

Therefore the question is whether to go with Theo or Gervinho through the middle - the rest of the team picks itself.

It is a close decision. Theo is in dreadful form and struggles against deep defensive lines. Man Utd will know exactly how to take care of him. However, if he does get a chance, you would back him to score.

Gervinho has more varied movement, is less predictable and could cause them more more problems. However, it seems like a massive risk throwing him into such a huge game as he simply cannot deal with pressure. The crowd would be onto him after his first mistake and he could crumble.

I would go for Theo simply because he has more confidence, and you'd back him to take that 'once chance'.

Therefore:

Shez
Sagna Mert Kosh Nacho
Rambo Arteta
Ox Wilshere Caz
Theo

The only other point of contention is Jack or Rozza, but I'm certain Wenger will play Jack, especially after his comments in the press after the Fulham game.

cheese (Lobby Member) on April 23rd, 2013, 11:40 am

Hope Van Persie scores in this game and fcks up the CL spot. That'll be ******* hilarious. All the post-98, middle class ponces eating their prawn sandwiches at the library will start having fits.

Str8upGooner (Lobby Member) on April 23rd, 2013, 1:26 pm

No Ramsey, this isn't reading, fulham or everton (who we could scrore against because our build up was so SLOWWW).

This is a real team we're up against. Ramsey will slow us down and sell everyone short like he does when it actually matters.

Haruko the Goon (Lobby Member) on April 23rd, 2013, 1:58 pm

The one game I hate.

Weve beaten them three times in 9 years. I cant see us winning, but im a fan.. so im hopeful.

Embarrassing guard of honour to look forward to too.

Thanks Wenger.

DanceWengaDance (Lobby Member) on April 23rd, 2013, 2:03 pm

We will win this. They have nothing left to play for. Hopefully we keep them under pressure and give it a 100%.

If we can't beat a Man Utd who arent playing for anything we dont even deserve top 4.

Mario_Georgio (Lobby Member) on April 23rd, 2013, 3:09 pm

Whatever happens, I want to see Podolski leading the line. Absolute NO reason he shouldn't do so.

I know it's bad, and I LIKE the guy but I want Giroud's appeal to be rejected. It's just that a change up front might do us some good.

Also, I hope so badly that as RVP walks past one of our players they stop clapping only to resume when he has passed :D

billyf (Lobby Member) on April 23rd, 2013, 4:02 pm

Of course Podolski should start as a CF, we need a player who can win some aerial battles against their CBs.

Mario_Georgio (Lobby Member) on April 23rd, 2013, 4:06 pm

Tbf Giroud wins nearly all of his aerial battles.

SiMamu (Forum Member) on April 23rd, 2013, 4:12 pm

We need Rosicky to pressure Carrick like Rooney pressured Arteta.

FreeGlennHelder (Lobby Member) on April 23rd, 2013, 4:17 pm

Hopefully it was written into the RVP deal that if utd won the title by the time they played us then their players would be obliged perform at 50% capacity.

There is the slight concern that a utd players at 50% capacity are still better than ours but still.....

SiMamu (Forum Member) on April 23rd, 2013, 4:31 pm

RVP to score a hat trick of own goals for the lads.
Next

tracker