Non-Arsenal Transfer Rumours - Winter 2014

AnthonyG (Administrator) on November 8th, 2013, 9:30 pm

Have at it.

clockwork orange (Elite Member) on November 8th, 2013, 10:24 pm

I'ld like to report two more upcoming cases of daylight robbery.

Midfielder Rodney Kongolo (15) and winger Rashaan Fernandes (15), who both recently played very well for Holland U16 at the Val de Marne U16 international tourney, will probably both leave Feyenoord for richer clubs.

Citeh are supposed to be the ones most likely to sign Kongolo (who speaks French); the other Mancs, Pool, Juve, PSG and Olympique Marseille want him too. Fernandes will probably go to either Citeh, Pool or Chelski.

One more in a string of robberies.

thedon5 (Forum Member) on November 9th, 2013, 2:56 am

We need a lot of new academy players after releasing so many, surely we should be in for these sorts of players.

Sydney Gooner (Persistent Annoyance) on November 13th, 2013, 12:15 pm

Manchester United boss David Moyes is planning a swoop for Borussia Dortmund pair Marco Reus and Ilkay Gundogan and is prepared to offer Shinji Kagawa as part of the deal.

German international Reus enjoyed an outstanding season for his club last year, scoring 19 goals from midfield.

Then 24-year-old has a £29.4million release clause which Moyes hopes to offset with the inclusion of Kagawa who has struggled to make an impact at Old Trafford since his move from Dortmund 18 months ago.

Reus' Dortmund team-mate Gundogan could also be included in the deal. The playmaker joined the German giants two years ago but has made only three appearances this term.

He and Reus have been scouted by the Premier League champions as Moyes plots to add to his squad during the January transfer window.

Source

SiMamu (Forum Member) on November 21st, 2013, 12:18 am

Apologies if this should be in the Suarez thread:
http://www.marca.com/2013/11/20/en/foot ... 36797.html

spartandre217 (Forum Member) on November 21st, 2013, 12:42 am

Reus' clause doesnt kick in until 2015 and if he signs an extension then the entire idea is moot.

But have at it Mancs.. should be another Ander Herrera type situation.

Arai (Trusted Member) on November 21st, 2013, 10:58 am

According to SSN, Dortmund has signed Friedrich as a defensive cover.

Taylor Gang Gunners (Forum Member) on November 21st, 2013, 9:35 pm

Arai wrote:According to SSN, Dortmund has signed Friedrich as a defensive cover.

Makes sense, experienced job-doer and Dortmund have quite the defensive crisis on their hands.

Saying that, that's a massive boost for Napoli who have to go there. They've got a lot of firepower and could take advantage of Dortmund's situation.

Ideally I'd want a draw, but a Dortmund win wouldn't be too bad.

jones (Forum Member) on November 22nd, 2013, 1:34 am

For the record, the player Dortmund signed is ex-Leverkusen Manuel Friedrich, not ex-Germany defender Arne Friedrich. The former really isn't too good, Dortmund simply had their hand forced because of their ridiculous injury situation. We had a few bad cases in the past as well, but I can't recall that we ever had all of our back four out with long term injuries at the same time.

Pea-Tear-Griffin (Forum Member) on November 23rd, 2013, 1:05 am

SiMamu wrote:Apologies if this should be in the Suarez thread:
http://www.marca.com/2013/11/20/en/foot ... 36797.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"After Luis Suárez had turned down every offer he received in the summer because he was only interested in joining Madrid."
That's news to me(and everyone). :lol:

SiMamu (Forum Member) on November 23rd, 2013, 5:17 pm

Allegedly, Yann M'Vila was in the away end at the Goodison today.

Sydney Gooner (Persistent Annoyance) on November 23rd, 2013, 7:41 pm

SiMamu wrote:Allegedly, Yann M'Vila was in the away end at the Goodison today.

Its true apparently.

A good signing for them if it happens. Around 18 months ago I thought he would've been a brilliant signing for us. :lol:

ASAP Berg (Forum Member) on November 25th, 2013, 4:01 pm

I think M'Vila is an upgrade on Lucas, better long passing from deep. Sakho and him are both good players for Liverpool to try to develop, impressive physically, players suited to the PL.

ArseGod (Forum Member) on November 25th, 2013, 6:38 pm

So he's going to Everton then?

Sydney Gooner (Persistent Annoyance) on December 4th, 2013, 9:57 am

Martino wants Agüero and is willing to sell Song to Napoli to get him.

dutchgoon (Forum Member) on December 4th, 2013, 1:23 pm

Berbatov wants out of Fulham, could he be an option for us in January?

Johnny_Blaze (Forum Member) on December 4th, 2013, 1:57 pm

Not a chance. His attitude might have been bearable when he was younger and still a good footballer, but he's now old, even lazier and ****. He's finished at the Premier League level.

truth_hurts (Forum Member) on December 4th, 2013, 8:30 pm

Not that I want him here but disagree with Berbatov being finished.

oh to be a goon (Forum Member) on December 5th, 2013, 9:40 pm

Samuel ‏@samuelj29060 2h Reports in Germany that Schalke have agreed a deal to sign Leverkusen winger Sidney Sam. #draxler

Samuel ‏@samuelj29060 2h Here's the report: Schalke agree summer deal to sign Sidney Sam: http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bund ... y-sam.html … #draxler

MutableEarth (Forum Member) on December 6th, 2013, 9:26 pm

There are rumors on twitter that RVP has handed in a transfer request :lol:

Mark Lawrenson apparently insinuating it also.

clockwork orange (Elite Member) on December 7th, 2013, 1:35 pm

Wouldn't surprise me, he looked frustrated all season. Serves him well.

DanDare (Forum Member) on December 7th, 2013, 6:54 pm

Moyes has rubbished that rumour. Inclined to agree, doesn't seem very likely to me. He won the title 6 months ago.

truth_hurts (Forum Member) on December 7th, 2013, 7:15 pm

Not sure where RVP could actually go from Man U. Bar Bayern most of the top teams are sorted for forwards or have other targets.

Sydney Gooner (Persistent Annoyance) on December 7th, 2013, 7:23 pm

truth_hurts wrote:Not sure where RVP could actually go from Man U. Bar Bayern most of the top teams are sorted for forwards or have other targets.

To Arsenal :wink:

Taylor Gang Gunners (Forum Member) on December 7th, 2013, 7:34 pm

Sydney Gooner wrote:
truth_hurts wrote:Not sure where RVP could actually go from Man U. Bar Bayern most of the top teams are sorted for forwards or have other targets.

A joke??

RVJ can **** the **** off. Grey-haired, moany, cringey, treacherous, bellend.

truth_hurts (Forum Member) on December 8th, 2013, 12:08 pm

Sydney Gooner wrote:

haha! no thank you unless he is coming to play for our reserves.

Bigbludfire (Forum Member) on December 9th, 2013, 12:15 am

Sheikh FC have bid 48m Euros for Neuer

Edit: Sunday Express are the actual source. Nothing to report then really

http://i.imgur.com/WzOAiTS.jpg

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/manch ... .bild.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

yousif_arsenal (Forum Member) on December 9th, 2013, 12:22 am

Munich not going to sell him anyway.

Bouchra (Forum Member) on December 10th, 2013, 11:18 am

Barca? I don't really believe it but some less reliable English sources reporting that story, original source a catalunian paper http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/v ... es-2907210

i'd take him back in a heartbeat though, yeah sue me.

burnsjed (Forum Member) on December 10th, 2013, 5:39 pm

Real Madrid and Chelsea arguably are not sorted for forwards.
Chelsea's are pants, and RM play Benzema.
Next

tracker