New Profile Posts

1. Makingtrax
    Makingtrax
    Anybody else see the irony behind Marine Le Pen congratulating this very culturally diverse French team.
    1. Tir Na Nog
      Tir Na Nog
      Was just thinking stuff like this probably does major harm to the far-right in countries. A multicultural French side filled with Africans uniting the nation perhaps makes these backward people think maybe people from different backrounds can make a significant contribution after all.
      Jul 16, 2018 at 10:35 PM
      Makingtrax likes this.
    2. Makingtrax
      Makingtrax
      I doubt it bro, if they were thoughtful they wouldn’t be so prejudiced.
      Jul 16, 2018 at 10:55 PM
      Tir Na Nog likes this.
  2. Makingtrax
    Makingtrax
    Trump a disgrace to Western democracy.
  3. krengon
    krengon
    Incredible effort from everyone involved in the thai cave rescue. Looks like it will have a happy end too :) Humanity at its best!
  4. Tir Na Nog
    Tir Na Nog
    The Frankie goes to Russia documentaries are brilliant.
  5. Flying Okapis
    Flying Okapis
    Tong Po - best 'bad guy' in move history.
  6. Carlo Marx
    Carlo Marx
    Les capacités de la bourgeoisie s'en vont.
  7. JuanI
  8. Phil Romeo
    Phil Romeo samburdge
    Hello, I have been an constant reader of this forum right from the time of Jonathan Chong. I decided to create an account but used my real name to register, please can you help me delete the account so I can create another account with an alias
  9. Phil Romeo
    Phil Romeo
    Nigerian Gunner!!!
  10. OnlyOne
    OnlyOne
    Shock, Drakes album is yet again unreal.
    1. Tir Na Nog likes this.
  11. rich 1990
    rich 1990
    Another mass shooting in the U.S. Again with the my prayers are with etc., no matter how many shootings they have,god never intervenes.
    1. Rimaal
      Rimaal
      Free will is a double edged sword.
      Jun 29, 2018
  12. Rimaal
    Rimaal
    The state of the US at the mo is baffling, sad & repulsive. Black & minority Americans harassed by whites over trivialities. News is awash
  13. Tir Na Nog
    Tir Na Nog
    1. Vinci likes this.
    2. Vinci
      Vinci
      Jun 25, 2018
      Tir Na Nog likes this.
  14. Makingtrax
    Makingtrax
    Saudi Arabia allowing women to drive. One small step toward’s women’s equality. Neither kings nor religion can hold back the tide.
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Makingtrax
      Makingtrax
      Men have used religion to subjugate women for centuries. Religion and conservatism go hand in hand and the plight of women is worst in countries that have less religious freedoms.
      Jun 23, 2018
    3. rich 1990
      rich 1990
      Nothing to do with religion?! Grief
      Jun 23, 2018
      Makingtrax and Godwin1 like this.
    4. Tir Na Nog
      Tir Na Nog
      Jun 23, 2018
      Makingtrax likes this.
  15. Taylor Gang Gunners
    Taylor Gang Gunners
    I’m sad I know yeah, I’m sad I know yeah.
  16. Batman
    Batman
    The United States openly and proudly keeping migrant children hostage in for profit detention centers. Evil incarnate. So very ashamed.
    1. krengon and Rimaal like this.
  17. rich 1990
    rich 1990
    Going to be an Uncle again
    1. krengon and Godwin1 like this.
  18. Trilly
    Trilly
    RIP XXX
    1. Tir Na Nog likes this.
  19. Trilly
    Trilly
    Yes he was controversial and had been accused of some awful things but he didn’t deserve to die so young. He was trying to be a good person
    1. Xhaka is class
      Xhaka is class
      I can't believe it, it's 6 am here in South Africa and I just woke up the news. Can't believe X is gone man, a talented but seriously flawed person. Damn at 20 too
      Jun 19, 2018
      Trilly likes this.
    2. Tir Na Nog
      Tir Na Nog
      People need to remember also this guy had family and friends. No matter what he's done a mother will have to bury her 20 year old son, no one deserves that. He also seemed to be trying to make himself a better person, amidst a constant battle with mental health issues. R.I.P X
      Jun 19, 2018
      Wilshere1010 and Trilly like this.
  20. LeafsBro
    LeafsBro
    Força Portugal!