New Profile Posts

1. American_Gooner
  2. stephen white
    stephen white Sam Taylor
    Hello. You expressed interest in my debenture bonds. As I haven’t heard back from you, shall I assume you are sorted?
    Cheers
  3. TromsoGooner
    TromsoGooner turkish gooner
    Hi. I have one question I thought maybe you could help me with. I am going to Istanbul in a few weeks time and will be there when the next round of the EL is played. Galatasaray and/or Fenerbahce might progress and if they are playing I would like to go the game. Do you know how difficult it would be to get tickets and what would be the best way to do so?
  4. Makingtrax
    Makingtrax American_Gooner
    Why has the site gone wierd. Difficult to add a like, no rely box and it seems to only to half load a page.
    1. American_Gooner
      American_Gooner
      No idea, it's been acting up for a few weeks. Knowing the speed the admin from XenForo works at it, should be fixed by July
      Feb 14, 2019 at 9:41 AM
  5. Ricardinho
    Ricardinho American_Gooner
    1. American_Gooner
      American_Gooner
      Try going into your profile preferences and deselecting the box that says 'use rich text editor'
      Feb 12, 2019 at 4:41 PM
    2. Ricardinho
      Ricardinho
      On it
      Feb 12, 2019 at 4:44 PM
  6. al-Ustaadh
    al-Ustaadh American_Gooner
    What's the most alerts you've ever received as a mod or does it just stop at "99"? Or do you not get alerts like us non-mods? Or are these forbidden secrets that only the mods are allowed to know?
    1. American_Gooner
      American_Gooner
      I think the most I had was like 50 after being a month or so. I assume it just keeps going up until you check them.

You could test it out by clicking 'watch thread' on every one you respond to and see how many you end up with.
      Feb 2, 2019
    2. al-Ustaadh
      al-Ustaadh
      Really? Just 50? So the alerts work the same for mods and regular posters?

I thought there were more members to the forum than that. Guess I was wrong.
      Feb 2, 2019
    3. American_Gooner
      American_Gooner
      The alerts are the same as for any other poster. It'd be a real pain if we got alerts for every post lol
      Feb 2, 2019
      al-Ustaadh likes this.
  7. rich 1990
    rich 1990
    Niece was born this morning. She's adorable.
    1. Nyctophobia and krengon like this.
  8. kish16
  9. krackpot
    krackpot
    Forums acting up. Dunno what is conflicting with it.
  10. hydrofluoric acid
    hydrofluoric acid
    SKt t1 victorious today, Carlsen wins tata steel 2019, now Denmark - Norway final in Handball! Not sure who I will root for yet!
    1. krengon likes this.
    2. Tir Na Nog
      Tir Na Nog
      Go Norway!
      Jan 27, 2019
    3. hydrofluoric acid
      hydrofluoric acid
      They got destroyed... But like Iceland they got young team so they will maybe have chance in next decade! :)
      Jan 27, 2019
      Tir Na Nog likes this.
  11. Carlo Marx
    Carlo Marx
    Eek Plato seith, who-so that can him rede,/The wordes mote be cosin to the dede.
  12. AfterTheEraEnds
    AfterTheEraEnds
    BetterTactics, better approach, willing to experiment, studyTheOppo,AdaptAndAttack#UnaiEmery.
    1. Tir Na Nog likes this.
  13. Trilly
    Trilly
    Is the site broken for anyone else (ages to load)? Not linked to my login either as still happens on incognito mode? Somebody help me pls
    1. View previous comments...
    2. krackpot
      krackpot
      not working for me too. As Rich said, only works in incognito mode.only my mobile is working.
      Jan 23, 2019
    3. Trilly
      Trilly
      My issue was something else on my ISP side. @krackpot if the site works for you on incognito mode then it’s one of your add-one/plugins/cookies that’s causing the issue.
      Jan 23, 2019
      krackpot likes this.
    4. krackpot
      krackpot
      doesn't like adblock :|
      Jan 25, 2019
  14. Rimaal
    Rimaal
    May survives a no confidence vote by the narrowest of margins. 19 votes.
  15. Sam Taylor
    Sam Taylor stephen white
    Please can you email me
    Samtaylor1996@live.co.uk or better to text 07833726410

I will want these bonds!!! For sure!!!
    1. krengon
      krengon
      I think it would be better if you pm'd this to him( "start a conversation" when you click his name + chances are he might get alerted via email then and not just when he logs on). Right now everyone can see this and I don't think that was the intention?
      Jan 8, 2019
    2. Godwin1
      Godwin1
      I think it probably was the intention.
      Jan 10, 2019
  16. Tourbillion
    Tourbillion fabo
    Why are you gone?
  17. Leeroy1979
    Leeroy1979
    Worshipping at the church of Bergkamp...
    1. Tir Na Nog
      Tir Na Nog
      Amen.
      Jan 2, 2019
  18. Rimaal
    Rimaal
    Happy New Year everyone! May it be better than the last for all.
    1. SA Gunner likes this.
  19. TheBoyBeatty
    TheBoyBeatty
    "Hey Bobby, what's the French for va-va voom?"
  20. Lady_Gooner
    Lady_Gooner
    Sign & share http://chng.it/wNpyhjSM The age of consent is 11 in Nigeria! I knw petitions prob don’t work but awareness is never bad. Love u