• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

ARSENAL V Slavia Ratings

Lukazan

Established Member
Almunia 7 - Little to do but pulled off some awesome stops when called upon which is a sign of a good keeper.

Clichy - 7 Solid as you like and got forward to superb effect.

Toure - 7 Rock solid

Gallas - 7 ^^

Sagna - 7 Defended well and helped support Eboue.

Eboue - 5 A horrible first half, but a much better second. Passing is very lazy though and he has to do better.

Flamini - 6 A little like old Flamini today and looked a little headless at times but he got better as the game wore on. He's been brilliant so far this season and can be afford the off-performance here.

Fabregas - 9 A Fabregas-like performance. Classy as hell.

Hleb - 9 Stunning is all there is to say. Has to start from the left on Sunday.

Adebayor - 5 Caught offside a thousand times and his touch was poor. Not his night, hopefully he's saving a big match performance for Sunday.

Walcott - 8 Second goal was brilliantly taken and the first needed composure. Unlucky not to score a hattrick. His general player was much better tonight too.

Gilberto - 6 Did his job but everything seemed to slow down to a snail's pace once he came on....

Rosicky - 6 Unlucky not to score.

Bendtner - 6 Touch seems to sway from awful to class. Got his goal.

lagos

Established Member
Almunia 7 -
Clichy - 7

Touré - 7

Gallas - 7

Sagna - 7

Eboue - 7

Flamini - 7

Fabregas - 9

Hleb - 9

Adebayor - 7

Walcott - 8

Gilberto - 7

Rosicky - 7

Bendtner - 7

sam961gunners

Almunia-7
Mophead-7
Toure-6
Gallas-6
Clichy-7
Eboue-6
Flamini-7
Fabregas-8
Hleb-9
Walcott-8
Adebayor-6

Gilberto-6
Rosicky-6
Bentdner-6

IBL

Established Member
Almunia 7 - Spectator mostly but kept concentration to pull of two fine stops

Clichy 7 - Solid and reliable and attacked well

Touré 7 - typical King kolo

Gallas 7 - Solid

Sagna 7 - continues to impress

Eboue 6 - still lazy and poor mostly, but nice assist late on. He's an immensley frustrating player, he shows flashes of brilliant skill but still too often plays the *****

Flamini 6 - not one of his better performances, reverting to old Flammers

Fabregas 9 - midfield maestro and two superb goals, what a player

Hleb 9.5 - sexy player, silky smooth, nuff said

Adebayor 6 - on the fringes of the match but poor in fron of goal, doesnt look right since his return from international duty

Walcott 8 - great play from the wee lad, two finely taken goals and a menace all match

SUBS
Gilberto 7 - showed some neat moves when he came on and was solid

Rosicky 6 - good contribution

Bendtner 6.5 - looked useful and scored a good goal

Kraig

Established Member
Almunia-8
Serena-7
Touré-6
Gallas-6
Clichy-7
Eboue-7
Flamini-6
Fabregas-10
Hleb-9
Walcott-9
Adebayor-6

Gilberto-7
Rosicky-6
Bendtner-7

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Almunia - 7 - kept another clean sheet
Sagna - 7
Toure - 7
Gallas - 7
Clichy - 7
Hleb - 8
Eboue - 7
Flamini - 7
Cesc - 9 + MoM
Ade - 6
Walcott - 8

Sub:
Gilberto - 7
Rosicky - 7
Bendtner - 7

Wenger - 7 - By my reckoning it'd be better if he put a weaker lineup, but who can argue with a 7-0 result? :roll:

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Almunia 7.5
Sagna 7.5
Toure 7.5
Gallas 7.5
Clichy 7.5
Flamini 7
Cesc 10
Hleb 10
Eboue 7.5
Walcott 10
Ade 7

Subs
Gilberto 6
Bendtner 7
Rosicky 6.5

edit: i have give everybody higher ratings in collective. added a few points to the original. totally deserves it

Legend#1

Established Member
Almunia - 7

Sagna - 7
Kolo - 7
Gallas - 7
Clichy - 7

Hleb - 10
Cesc - 10
Flamini - 6
Eboue - 7 (Would have given 6, but he gets 7 for through ball)

Ade - 6
Theo - 10

Subs:

Rosi - 6
Nicky B - 7
Gigi - 6

The players that got 10, deserve 10, for a 7-0 win.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Almunia 7
Sagna 6.5
Toure 6.5
Gallas 6
Clichy 6.5
Flamini 6
Fabregas 8.5
Eboue 6.5
Hleb 9
Walcott 8
Adeabayor 6.5

Gilberto 6
Rosicky 7
Bendtner 7

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

I seriously think Hleb warrants a 10 rating. Seriously. I can't think of anything he didn't do right. Exceptional.

nazo

Established Member
Almunia 7 -
Clichy - 7.5
Touré - 7.5
Gallas - 7
Sagna - 7.5
Eboue - 7 (just because of first half)
Flamini - 6 wasn`t as good
Fabregas - 9
Hleb - 29
Adebayor - 6 didn`t get going
Walcott - 8.5 unlucky
Gilberto - 5 i wasn`t impressed
Rosicky - 6
Bendtner - 7 just for the goal, that`s why he came on anyways.

Lukazan

Established Member
psycho said:
I seriously think Hleb warrants a 10 rating. Seriously. I can't think of anything he didn't do right. Exceptional.

There was one moment in the first half where he dwelt on the ball and Slavia got themselves in to a dangerous position from it... however that was surely an act of god himself, balancing things out. :lol: Hleb's performance up until that point and afterwards was not fair to anyone.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Lukazan said:
psycho said:

There was one moment in the first half where he dwelt on the ball and Slavia got themselves in to a dangerous position from it... however that was surely an act of god himself, balancing things out. :lol: Hleb's performance up until that point and afterwards was not fair to anyone.
Ah yes, he did get lax, I forgot. I said that 10 score comment as I saw the replay of him powering down the left and shrugging off his defender. But still, he was...simply excellent today. If there ever was a 10 rating performance, that would be pretty damn close.

Lord Dula

Established Member
Almunia 7
Sagna 7
Touré 7.5
Gallas 7.5
Clichy 7
Flamini 6
Fabregas 9
Eboue 7
Hleb 9.5
Walcott 8.5
Adeabayor 6.5

Gilberto 6
Rosicky 7
Bendtner 7

ricky1985

Established Member
My Rating's;

Almunia - 7. Couple of good saves and generally played well.

Sagna - 8. Superb as usual. Defensively awesome!

Toure - 8. Solid as a rock.....well it figures.

Gallas - 8. Organises our defence. We are far more solid when the captain is there.

Clichy - 7. Solid. Delivery let him down a few times.

Eboue - 7. Horrible first half but grew as the game went on, culminated in a outrageous shot and later that flick for Bendtner's goal.

Fabregas - 10. Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, and well wow!

Flamini - 7. Decent from the little terrier.

Hleb - 10. My oh my, that was hot stuff. He is literally a genius.

Adebayor - 7. Decent. On another night could have had two or three. Brilliant dummy for Fabregas' second goal.

Walcott - 9. So want give him a 10 but I know I'll get slated by you lot. Second goal was Henry, I swear watch it in slow-mo and you can see Thierry running on the pitch and then running off.. LOL. Awesome from the un-intelligent, shy, poor decision maker that cant finish that is Theo Walcott :) HAHAHAHA cant believe you lot that slated him. Shame on you :)

Bendtner, Rosicky, Gilberto - QUALITY

Captain

Established Member
To be fair, some of Theo's decisions were very poor; but you put him through and 'bang' it's a goal.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

In fairness, an Incredible team performance. 7-0 is not easy to get, and shows everybody did their job tonight. Could have easily been 7-1 or 7-2. or whatever. Both nice scorelines, but 7-0 says it all. Impressed with the concentration we showed tonight.

lagos

Established Member
Captain said:
To be fair, some of Theo's decisions were very poor; but you put him through and 'bang' it's a goal.

yet people give him a 10 :shock: He was good and we all are happy for him but that wasn't a 10 performance

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom