• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Football Manager '15

• Thread starter Enoch
  • Start date
  • Replies 140
  • Views 20,270

GideonSmythe

I started a new save game when the January transfers fix came out. After a season of Wilshere on the treatment table I sold him to Chelsea for £18m with a £20m buy-back clause and 25% of any future transfer. With a clear-out I could just about afford Pogba for £50m and Javi Martinez for £30m. They're worth every penny, it's like watching Petit and Vieira all over again.

Bigbludfire

Established Member
One thing that infuriates me is how you pick up players from other teams and they constantly complain about being a backup even though you pay them handsomely.

It's like, I'll pick up a player who's back up in a ****tier team, win the champions league and then they'll complain 9 times out of 10 about playtime.

Another thing is how you say you'll let a player leave, no offers come in then they talk about promises being broken etc etc. RAGEEEE

E

Enoch

One thing that infuriates me is how you pick up players from other teams and they constantly complain about being a backup even though you pay them handsomely.

It's like, I'll pick up a player who's back up in a ****tier team, win the champions league and then they'll complain 9 times out of 10 about playtime.

Another thing is how you say you'll let a player leave, no offers come in then they talk about promises being broken etc etc. RAGEEEE

It's the most annoying thing. The contract says backup and yet they complain about not getting enough game time, i rotate and give everybody minutes, but i'll have three or four players still complain because they're not in the starting eleven regularly. Then, majority of the squad go against you because of how you've treated the player, that messes your job security and atmosphere of the club which eventually gets you sacked. The board threatened to sack me if i didn't fix the problem, i fixed it, but it's such an annoying and unrealistic feature that they need to get rid of.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Yeah, that must surely be a bug. It's damn bloody annoying.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Is there any point in the 'talk to other clubs' feature? Whenever I'm struggling to get someone off the books, if they agree to speak to others clubs still no one comes in for them.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
As far as I know, it lowers their wage demands when a club actually comes in for them and makes them more likely to join them.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Is it just me or is Welbz ridiculously overpowered on this game? On 13 the last one I had he was pretty average but on this one he's suddenly world class.

I'm in my second season and he's top scorer in the PL and on the shortlist for the Ballon D'Or.

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
The Manchester United AI tactic on this game is genuinely unstoppable. 4-3-1-2 with Mata in the hole and Falcao and RVP upfront.

Mata plays like Messi every game and both Falcao and RVP have better than 1 goal per game ratios.

E

Enoch

Every single save i have done in the past four FM games it's always Chelsea who fall off completely, Liverpool and Tottenham both relegated, and since City's turn around at their club they start off strong, then become mid table. It's weird because with their financial power you would think they'd stick around forever, it's completely the opposite.

Godwin1

Very well-known
How long do you usually play a save for Enoch? Liverpool and Sp**s nearly always drop away for me as well, seen them relegated a few times. Arsenal either seem to do well or linger around midtable, same as Man Utd and Chelsea for me. Man City generally tend to be the team that dominate the league.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
The Manchester United AI tactic on this game is genuinely unstoppable. 4-3-1-2 with Mata in the hole and Falcao and RVP upfront.

Mata plays like Messi every game and both Falcao and RVP have better than 1 goal per game ratios.

Jesus I thought it was just me who thought Mata was literally Messi 2.0. No matter how much I try to tame him he pops up with at least a brace. He once scored a hat trick of headers against me FFS,

E

Enoch

How long do you usually play a save for Enoch? Liverpool and Sp**s nearly always drop away for me as well, seen them relegated a few times. Arsenal either seem to do well or linger around midtable, same as Man Utd and Chelsea for me. Man City generally tend to be the team that dominate the league.

The farthest I've ever gone was 2042, think that was FM11 or FM12, i got that far because i used to go on holiday from 5, Sept. to 31, Dec., from 1, Jan. an on i would go on holiday only on match days instead of four months. The club built a brand new 85,000 seat stadium and named it after me, moved into that around 2033, and till this day the best player I've ever had in FM was in that save. He was a regen striker from Spain, brought him in at 16, destroyed every record, had 500+ goals for the club, when he retired i stopped playing LOL.

I don't go on holiday like i used to anymore though, i do every game now, but i put the game on fast forward and highlights only, i never do press conferences, i always leave that to the assistant.

E

Enoch

This bloke did a 100 unemployed years, that's mental mate! In '13 and '14, Saudi Arabia multiple runner ups to WC, Tours and Koln winning CL. In that FM15 save, Walton & Hersham winning the PL haha, Shrewsbury Town and Sunderland dominating the league, Brescia Calcio and Troyes winning the CL, this is insanity LOL.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
This bloke did a 100 unemployed years, that's mental mate! In '13 and '14, Saudi Arabia multiple runner ups to WC, Tours and Koln winning CL. In that FM15 save, Walton & Hersham winning the PL haha, Shrewsbury Town and Sunderland dominating the league, Brescia Calcio and Troyes winning the CL, this is insanity LOL.

Celtic won the Scottish league 100 years in a row!

E

Enoch

Apparently if you play for long enough you get a regen who turns out to be your son!

Never had a regen son of mine in an FM save before, but i think i have Thierry Henry's in my save now. A regen wonderkid named Adrian Henry came through the academy, and he plays striker as well, is French but chose to play for England. I also have a regen wonderkid who plays CM named Paul Lambert lol, unlike his father though, he plays for England.

Honestly, they're probably not the kids of Theirry and Paul Sr., but i get a chuckle from thinking so.

Celtic won the Scottish league 100 years in a row!

That's ridiculous LOL, though with Rangers gone that's probably realistic haha.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom