• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Laurent Koscielny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

What a player, just seen some stats on MNF showing us with and without him and it's really incredible the difference he makes.

What a signing from Arsène.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

CFTttEdWgAAQPul.jpg

GDeep™

League is very weak
Best CB in the prem?

Yes, for me. Doesn't say a lot though, considering this is weakest era I can ever remember in terms of CB quality.

You can make a case for Terry, but I feel he gets more protection from the Mourinho system than Kos does here.

nicky47

Established Member
Me and a friend of mine in work were discussing players which don't get the credit they deserve, (he said Carrick, he's a Man U fan) and I said Koscielny. Absolutely adore this guy... Such a professional and quietly goes about his business.

Tangy99

I love Kos! I know he isn't the biggest character ever but he's a model pro and certainly one of my favourite players. Best CB in the league, far better than Kompany.

The amount of times we've seen him keep Suarez, Aguero etc in his pocket is ridiculous.

Danskin

Established Member
Always underrated. Hate it when people talk about the best centre-backs in the PL and the name that pops out is always Kompany. FIFA much.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
He's surreal at times, so quick, perfect timing in a sliding challenge. He's very aggressive too, likes to put his opponents under pressure. Wenger found a real gem bringing him in, his growth has been phenomenal.

It's between him or Terry for best CB in the league, that's for sure.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

If Gabby brings what he was showing in Spain then these 2 could be immense.

Malky

Established Member
Favorite Arsenal player and best Cb in the league!!
In a way the saddest part about him not getting the credit and recognition he deserves is a blessing, it keeps the likes of Bayern, Barca and Madrid away.
Hope him and Gabriel form a world class partnership next season!

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Per took ages to get his head right this season, been damn solid with Kos though since jan.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Think a big part of why he isn't rated as highly as he should be is due to the fact he isn't vocal like a Terry/Kompany

GDeep™

League is very weak
Remember when Jamie Redknapp used to hype up Vermaelen? Talking about his leadership, toughness etc.

When Kos was clearly the superior player and Thomas was just a clown. Even today, Kos gets no hype on Sky, other than from Carragher.

Think it has alot to do with him looking abit soft compared to Kompany and Terry, and obviously, not as vocal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom