• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey (out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Token Yank

Hmmm, yes this rumor makes perfect sense with the timing of the recent Yoann Gourcuff links. Suitable replacement imo.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

As if the cheap ****ers would pay 50 mill please . He doesn't even fit in to their profile .

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Maybe Wenger wants to turn Wilshere into Pirlo and recreate the Juventus midfield.

Wilshere
Pogba-Vidal

;)

TWonder

Gone are the days when we NEED to sell our players to survive, we have the resources now, if we don't want to sell we simply won't. Not to mention the transfer embargo Barca have.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

This is Arsenal football club, for Flamini press 1, for Gibbs press 2, for Diaby press 3, for any reject out on loan press 4, for anybody else, **** off.

That should be the message on our answering machine.

GoonerBoy19

I hope aaron is smarter than Fabregas & Pleb. He should stay here as long as he can. 100mn price tag on this please.

GDeep™

League is very weak
This isnt a silly a rumour as it sounds, as I have it on good authority that Ramsey has indeed been watched by Barcelona scouts in the last two years.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Don't see it happening, tbh. Maybe my arsenal tinted specs are blinding me but I genuinely believe he is Arsenal until the end of his career.

florentp

Lol, Barca has every rights people... They're transfered ban? Bullshit!
If they wanna buy Pogba next month, they'll have him with number 6 at the back.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

As long as they send that Brazilian fella who wears no11 the other way. Actually we should use this opportunity to give them Gibbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom