• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal player ratings FIFA 16

Alexis Sanchez FIFA 16 rating

• Total voters

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I think in terms of his ability he's around an 84, which is just one higher than he was in fifa 13 3 years ago.

As for Alexis 89, Hazard was 90 in the last game (or it might be just the updates), so I believe Alexis is at least close to him.

Nah, I don't think FIFA will be that bad with Özil, he's had an excellent second half of the season it should be enough to keep him at 86 at the very least.

Hazard was severely overrated though tbf, no way he's as good as Suarez.

FIFA rating are just all over the place. I agree that on a technical level, Wilshere should be highly rated. But since mental stats mean sweet **** all on FIFA, you basically make him a world beater by boosting those stats.

Think we can agree that Wilshere should have fairly low positional awareness and the likes, but what exactly does it matter in a game where you're better off starting Oxlade Chamberlain centrally instead of both him and Ramsey due to his pace..

Same reason Welbeck would be better than Giroud even if Welbeck was rated 75 and Giroud 85.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

But since mental stats mean sweet **** all on FIFA, you basically make him a world beater by boosting those stats.
Vision, attacking position and aggression definitely make a difference as does interceptions and marking for defenders.

I played Gabriel the other day against Aguero and Aguero's off the ball runs were just killing Gabriel who had a poor marking stat. I only started noticing the importance of the mental stats from Fifa 14 on the PS4 so maybe it's s next gen thing.

Sanchez 87 and I think Özil will keep his 87 rating due to pretty much universal acknowledgement that he's had a better season. Hoping Kos finally gets his 84 rating.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Vision, attacking position and aggression definitely make a difference as does interceptions and marking for defenders.

I played Gabriel the other day against Aguero and Aguero's off the ball runs were just killing Gabriel who had a poor marking stat. I only started noticing the importance of the mental stats from Fifa 14 on the PS4 so maybe it's s next gen thing.

Sanchez 87 and I think Özil will keep his 87 rating due to pretty much universal acknowledgement that he's had a better season. Hoping Kos finally gets his 84 rating.

I play in division 1, mainly pick Arsenal with Welbeck and Chamberlain as the CBs. Their pace completely makes up for their poor marking attributes. Hell, I've even played - and won - matches with a completely reverse line-up: Kos, Merte and Monreal the front 3, Sanchez, Welbeck, Giroud and Walcott as the back 4.

It doesn't make a difference, honestly. The only stats that matter in terms of defending is acceleration, sprint speed and strength. Strength basically allows you to brush the player off the ball with no effort; don't even have to make a proper tackle.

Game is a bit of a joke tbh, not sure how they can fix it though. You know something is wrong when players with fantastic movement but lacking pace get benched in favour of absolute dross that does have pace.

Like, why would you ever play Giroud up top as Arsenal? Sanchez, Walcott, Welbeck, Chamberlain, Gnabry, hell even Miyaichi is a better option.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I play in division 1, mainly pick Arsenal with Welbeck and Chamberlain as the CBs. Their pace completely makes up for their poor marking attributes. Hell, I've even played - and won - matches with a completely reverse line-up: Kos, Merte and Monreal the front 3, Sanchez, Welbeck, Giroud and Walcott as the back 4.

It doesn't make a difference, honestly. The only stats that matter in terms of defending is acceleration, sprint speed and strength. Strength basically allows you to brush the player off the ball with no effort; don't even have to make a proper tackle.

Game is a bit of a joke tbh, not sure how they can fix it though. You know something is wrong when players with fantastic movement but lacking pace get benched in favour of absolute dross that does have pace.

Like, why would you ever play Giroud up top as Arsenal? Sanchez, Walcott, Welbeck, Chamberlain, Gnabry, hell even Miyaichi is a better option.
I was referring to when I'm not controlling the defender. I play division one too. You're right that when you're controlling the defender only pace and strength are important but when not in control the top defenders definitely do track runs and intercept better. What console do you play on?

Fallout

Goalkeepers
Wojciech Szczesny - 78
David Ospina - 79
Damian Martinez - 68

Defenders
Mathieu Debuchy - 78
Hector Bellerin - 77
Carl Jenkinson - 75
Calum Chambers - 73
Per Mertesacker - 81
Laurent Koscielny - 83
Gabriel Paulista - 78
Kieran Gibbs - 78
Nacho Monreal - 79

Midfielders
Tomas Rosicky - 77
Santi Cazorla - 84
Mikel Arteta - 76
Mathieu Flamini - 75
Jack Wilshere - 81
Abou Diaby - 75
Mesut Özil - 86
Francis Coquelin - 78
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain - 79
Aaron Ramsey - 84

Strikers
Olivier Giroud - 81
Danny Welbeck - 78
Theo Walcott - 80
Alexis Sanchez - 86
Lukas Podolski - 76
Yaya Sanogo - 72

Jasinho

Goalkeepers
Wojciech Szczesny - 78
David Ospina - 80
Damian Martinez - 65

Defenders
Mathieu Debuchy - 80
Hector Bellerin - 76
Carl Jenkinson - 75
Calum Chambers - 76
Per Mertesacker - 80
Laurent Koscielny - 83
Gabriel Paulista - 78
Kieran Gibbs - 78
Nacho Monreal - 79

Midfielders
Tomas Rosicky - 77
Santi Cazorla - 84
Mikel Arteta - 78
Mathieu Flamini - 75
Jack Wilshere - 81
Abou Diaby - 75
Mesut Özil - 86
Francis Coquelin - 77
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain - 80
Aaron Ramsey - 83

Strikers
Olivier Giroud - 81
Danny Welbeck - 78
Theo Walcott - 80
Alexis Sanchez - 87
Lukas Podolski - 77
Yaya Sanogo - 70

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Goalkeepers
Wojciech Szczesny - 78
David Ospina - 79
Damian Martinez - 65

Defenders
Mathieu Debuchy - 80
Hector Bellerin - 78
Carl Jenkinson (sold or loaned prob)
Calum Chambers - 76
Per Mertesacker - 83
Laurent Koscielny - 84
Gabriel Paulista - 78
Kieran Gibbs - 78
Nacho Monreal - 82

Midfielders
Tomas Rosicky - 78
Santi Cazorla - 86
Mikel Arteta - 77
Mathieu Flamini - 74
Jack Wilshere - 82
Abou Diaby - dont care
Mesut Özil - 86
Francis Coquelin - 80 / hopefully, if sterling/kane can rise in a season so should he
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain - 81
Aaron Ramsey - 84

Strikers
Olivier Giroud - 81
Danny Welbeck - 78
Theo Walcott - 82
Alexis Sanchez - 88

Our strikers are so boring to do.. fvck (sanchez exception)

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Goalkeepers
Petr Cech 85
Wojciech Szczesny - 76
Damian Martinez - 65

Defenders
Mathieu Debuchy - 79
Hector Bellerin - 75
Carl Jenkinson 74
Calum Chambers - 76
Per Mertesacker - 82
Laurent Koscielny - 83
Gabriel Paulista - 78
Kieran Gibbs - 77
Nacho Monreal - 79

Midfielders
Tomas Rosicky - 78
Santi Cazorla - 84
Mikel Arteta - 77
Mathieu Flamini - 75
Jack Wilshere - 82
Mesut Özil - 87
Francis Coquelin - 78
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain - 79
Aaron Ramsey - 83

Strikers
Olivier Giroud - 81
Danny Welbeck - 78
Theo Walcott - 82
Alexis Sanchez - 88

Bellerin, Coq, Ox, Monreal all need to be higher but we know FIFA shaft us..

Godwin1

Very well-known
Yeah fifa nearly always give emerging youngsters a raw deal, wouldn't expect Coq or Bellerin to be much improved from fifa 15.

thierrytheking14

Yeah fifa nearly always give emerging youngsters a raw deal, wouldn't expect Coq or Bellerin to be much improved from fifa 15.

When he looks this good tho I'll still break legs with him...

coq-e1440586204503.jpg

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Have the ratings been released yet?
The top 50 players have been released, except the top 10 which comes out tomorrow. 4 Arsenal players are included there.

Cech-85(+-0)
Cazorla-85 (+1)
Sanchez-86(+1)
Özil-87(+1)

Sanchez deserves an 88 IMO, especially considering Fabregás is 87 rated. Rest of those players are fine.

Gervais

Established Member
Absolutely massive fan of Rosicky consistently being rated 80 for the last 10 years.

lmaoing at Gibbs' rating too lmao

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

I believe they have changed something about the rating of full-backs in general. All seem to be higher than in Fifa 15.

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
Absolutely massive fan of Rosicky consistently being rated 80 for the last 10 years.

lmaoing at Gibbs' rating too lmao
Best attacking midfielder to play for Dortmund in the 21st century, so it's not that surprising he's viewed very highly.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom