• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Zlatan Ibrahimović

Status
Not open for further replies.

burnsjed

Established Member
Maybe be the promise of Lord Bendtner's old number 52 jersey could shift the balance in our favour?

DanAust

I don't think he can come back to his best. Heel injuries are a nightmare.
+ his wage is ~ €14M a year.
That's £10.2m a year or £196k a week. Thats not crazy money for a top player, plus he's probably not going to be looking for an increased wage at 33. I wonder if he'd take 150k...

Its not happening anyway

GDeep™

League is very weak
Di Marzio posted this yesterday. Galiani spoke to Ibra, and Ibra confirmed he'll come back.

Now, Galiani has to try and make a deal happen with PSG.

How much money do Milan have? Ibra, Martinez, Kondogbia etc all linked.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Di Marzio posted this yesterday. Galiani spoke to Ibra, and Ibra confirmed he'll come back.

Now, Galiani has to try and make a deal happen with PSG.

Exactly i cant see them getting them all. Wages etc aswell.

Pies

Yeah not exactly sure either, keep hearing the same as you with reports they have a significant amount of cash to spend and are eyeing up a lot of players.

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
He want to stay until the end his contract:

"Rumours about Milan? It's the media blowing it up and talking a lot, but there's nothing behind it. I'm a PSG player and I have one year left.

"You never know what will happen in football, but at the moment it doesn't look like that. I'm happy at PSG, we had a magical year, we won everything we could win and made the quarter-finals of the Champions League."

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Zlatan to Arsenal-never happen and wouldn't want it to anyway. Wenger would never buy a 33 yrd old Zlatan. He had his chance but c'est la vie.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Ibra always did love Milan, bigged it up whenever he could. I can see him wanting to go back, definitely.

Wasted valuable years at PSG IMO, he should have CL to his name by now.

jeremypkw

Murmurings of Di Maria > PSG
and then Ibra > Arsenal.

Apparently that's who Ozcan was referring to.

Seems 100% plausible and I reckon we can just about lock in Ibra at Arsenal next year. Get the gifs out boys!

brad-pitt.jpg

Last edited:

Jaywood Mac

Murmurings of Di Maria > United and then Ibra > Arsenal.

Seems 100% plausible and I reckon we can just about lock in Ibra at Arsenal next year. Get the gifs out boys!

brad-pitt.jpg
You mean dimaria to psg? Hope so!

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
Murmurings of Di Maria > United and then Ibra > Arsenal.

brad-pitt.jpg

Based on what? Cavani sounds more likely.

GDeep™

League is very weak
This is what happens when you open up the borders, people come in and start causing chaos.

Bumps all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom