• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Zakaria Bakkali

The Hove

I hope this is true i really like this guy, tbh i'm not that high on Gnarby to begin with and when we move Podolski, Campbell etc we need another wide player anyway.

If we are not going to go for Reus then i would rather this guy than pay £40m+ for Sterling.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Rvp had history. Is this kid any good then, dont know much about him. Oh i forgot about le sulke too.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

When you say his personality is bad? What do you mean?

Don't know much about this kid at all.

Refo

He's young enough that he can grow up, plus he's free.

Anelka was rid of after a short while partly due to that attitude of his. RVP had his share of issues, but you could never complain about a lack of effort. Bakkali disappears from a game whenever he feels like it. It would be surprising if Wenger picks Bakkali up, especially when he steered clear of Balotelli.

Refo

When you say his personality is bad? What do you mean?

Don't know much about this kid at all.

He reneged on signing a contract twice, think he committed once, but decided against it shortly afterward. had unusually high wage demands, considering he was still a teenager. wouldn't perform defensive duties when playing, and was just generally unmotivated. he's been injured a fair bit, too, so that hasn't helped. he has talent, no doubt about that.

dunno why Arsenal need him, though.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Weren't he meant to be the next big thing a couple of years ago? The Belgium Ravel Morrison he sounds like.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He reneged on signing a contract twice, think he committed once, but decided against it shortly afterward. had unusually high wage demands, considering he was still a teenager. wouldn't perform defensive duties when playing, and was just generally unmotivated. he's been injured a fair bit, too, so that hasn't helped. he has talent, no doubt about that.

dunno why Arsenal need him, though.

Has he done anything bad off the pitch apart from contracts? Never know how involved the agents are with those.

The laziness and unmotivated behaviour should be a dealbreaker though in itself.

Top Bottom