• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yacine Brahimi

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
The Star/Metro quoting a Portugese source say we're activating his 33m release clause. He has 5 CL goals and 3 assists out of 7 but only 6 goals in the 19 Portugese league.

I've watched a bit of him. Tends to play as an inside left forward. Excellent ball skills but overdribbles, very quick, poor forward passes as he generally passes side ways, takes loads of shots missing most but scores some scorchers.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I'll cry if we pay that much for him, he's not worth that.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Buying players from Portugal is anything but a sure thing, he looks a decent player from the odd youtube vid I've seen but is he really worth 33M!? Sincerely hope we don't go for it.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Good player but not better than what we've got. No chance in hell would I wanna see us pay £33M for the lad either, that could probably get you Javi Martinez.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

This is the lad who always pops up in the CL highlights with beauties? We do need a new flavour for the month of April...

Danskin

Established Member
Decent player but nah. He'd cost a fortune - that's how Porto work - and he's unproven.

BobP

Memri Fan
**** no.

No chane either, if Wenger had wanted him he would have landed him long ago when he was with Rennes or even later when he was at Granada.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Cleared, but no way we will. We could get Sterling for that and even then it would still be an overpayment.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Christ 40M for him but we wouldn't buy Kondogbia? Seems like bullshit.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
we aren't buying a player from Portugal their release clauses are just ridiculous.

billyf

If I remember correctly this guy averaged something like 4dribbles per game two seasons ago. Almost as many as Messi. Dribbles, shots and tackles are the only stats I take into account.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom