• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Youri Tielemans

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
Chelsea and Arsenal have both made enquiries about Anderlechtstarlet Youri Tielemans, according to AS.

The 18-year-old, who has already racked up 86 appearances for Anderlecht, is regarded as one of the most promising young players in Belgium.

He has attracted strong interest from Atletico Madrid this season, although he recently penned a new five-year contract at his current club.

That hasn’t stopped his list of suitors from growing, though, and AS reports that both Chelsea and Arsenal have asked after the Belgium under-21 international.

It is believed Anderlecht would request a fee in the region of €20m for the midfielder.

Bigbludfire

Established Member
anigif_enhanced-1838-1401393908-32.gif

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

This guy will become a top player. Shows intelligence and composure beyond his years.

Would make sense to sign him early before his value sky rockets.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
there's only so many talented young midfielders one can amass

he did look class in the CL

senna

Only seen in the CL against us but looked quality, could be a deep lying playmaker who could take Cazorla's role eventually or replace Coquelin if his defensive positioning develops. Good set pieces too.

elber82

Can see him making a move to a subtop club like Schalke, Wolfsburg, PSV, Lyon, Roma, etc when he decides to leave Belguim. Probably best thing for his development in fairness

Last edited:

Very good player, yet not first team material for us right now.

I follow Anderlecht quiet a bit. He looked class whenever I watched him. Has a nice passing range, good vista, good distance shots with both feet. We should buy him and loan him to a premier league club. Swansea would be a great fit for him (especially if they lose Ki).

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
This guy will become a top player. Shows intelligence and composure beyond his years.

Would make sense to sign him early before his value sky rockets.
20 million euros ain't exactly chicken feed.............mind you Lukaku went for 18 million GBP at he same age. 14 M GBP-loadsa do$h for an 18 yr old in a secondary league?

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
I'd actually be happy if he was our only midfield signing. If we were actually going to give him game time I'm not sure we can support more midfielders. He's ready to contribute now and will be world class in a few years.

20 million euros ain't exactly chicken feed.............mind you Lukaku went for 18 million GBP at he same age. 14 M GBP-loadsa do$h for an 18 yr old in a secondary league?

It's £14.3GBP, that's a bit of a bargain for someone of his potential.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
I'd actually be happy if he was our only midfield signing. If we were actually going to give him game time I'm not sure we can support more midfielders. He's ready to contribute now and will be world class in a few years.

It's £14.3GBP, that's a bit of a bargain for someone of his potential.
I'll have to defer to you guys on this one as I haven't watched much of him. Anderlecht do have some real promising young talent though.

Going price nowadays I guess-we did pay 16 million GBP for Chambers.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Price for youngsters are extremely inflated now. If your manager is a patient operator in the transfer market, you can pay a little more than double to get a finished product like Sanchez. Too much risk involved in developing young players with the prices being quoted IMO.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
We should try and sign him up if there's a chance that Chelsea get him instead. They are sure to nip his talent in the bud. We'll be doing a service to football by stopping him going to that dump..

The_Roadrunner

Burned Out
In FM 2015 this kid led my Fiorentina side to 3 straight CLs!

I really hope he takes a more sane path to development than Ødegaard who made a horrible decision going to Real so young.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom