• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yaya Sanogo (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
If we can get some kind of significant profit from selling this guy then Wenger's plan would have worked. He surely never thought this guy had a future ar Arsenal.

Get him on a free, develop him for 2 to 3 years and sell him for 3 or 4 mil. Dont reckon this guy is on anything over 20k a week so won't have spent too much on his wages.

Hopefully he will impress on whatever loan he goes on and that club will take a punt on him.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Would prefer a permanent move, he barely looks a footballer. Hope there's a fee to buy or something, quicker he's off the books the better.

Livedk

Established Member
If we can get some kind of significant profit from selling this guy then Wenger's plan would have worked. He surely never thought this guy had a future ar Arsenal.

of course he did - Sanogo shined for U21 and was very cheap - not unlike Anelka. he dosnt go around and buys youngster in the hope of making spare-change. Sanogo was a very cheap gamble that still might pay of.

Token Yank

Still cant believe we played him vs Dortmund as a starter in the CL

The tweet from Dortmund when he scored was hilarious though

"????-(1-0)
Also played against Bayern in the knockout stages LOL. He did have that crazy pass where he did some crazy moves at midfield and lofted a perfect pass to Ox I believe.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
I'm glad we aren't selling him, if he improves technically he can still have a role at the club. He's got the personality and the playstyle, but it's just a shame he has the same technical ability as a drunkard with a foot stuck in cement.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
of course he did - Sanogo shined for U21 and was very cheap - not unlike Anelka. he dosnt go around and buys youngster in the hope of making spare-change. Sanogo was a very cheap gamble that still might pay of.
Sorry mate. absolutely no chance this guy has a future at Arsenal. Our days of the donkey striker should be finished with. The only way it will 'pay off' is if we can actually sell him.

Bigbludfire

Established Member
yes-gif.gif

GDeep™

League is very weak
A loan in France would suggest it's a chance for him to shine and get a nice move back there. Lille wanted to sign him too, when we picked him up.

WurzlSepp

Has No Chill
I was really impressed by him when he played vs munich.
Pacy, strong, tall... Still hoping he steps up, everyone also thought Coquelin was ****, not even good at Freiburg.

Pies

Still hoping he steps up, everyone also thought Coquelin was ****, not even good at Freiburg.

Very true. Personally have not been impressed very much by him, but haven't quite written him off yet. Have no problem keeping Sanogo on our books, but he is not ready for us. I would probably season long loan him somewhere.

Of course you cannot keep every single player thinking they will end up like Coquelin. I'm sure Arsène has a plan for Sanogo and will reassess it at a later date. Really don't see him selling him at this stage.

Last edited:

shkabo14

I was really impressed by him when he played vs munich.
Pacy, strong, tall... Still hoping he steps up, everyone also thought Coquelin was ****, not even good at Freiburg.

The lighting doesn't strike twice. How many times have we seen a sitation similar to Le Coq's?

The thing with our current squad is that we are already filled number-wise and do not have time to wait for miracle to happen.

If a players who deserve a chance at CF this season (providing we don't sign the much needed yet unexisting striker in the current market) are Theo and Welle.

Sanogo has to wait his turn by going on another loan or a permanent transfer in case we sort out our attacking situation during this window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom