• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Fitness Watch

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I just wish him a good recovery. Am sick of people giving up on 23 old players, blaming it on them and stuff like that. He can get season ending injury every single year, I'll still just keep praying he gets well. Its a tuff world in top football, give those guys credit while you sit at home eating chicken wings and getting ur keyboard dirty with those greasy fingers while 'giving up on someone' on forums.
You cant imagine and never will how hard it is to be a top athlete (only way you can make it at Premiership), go through all those injuries over and over again and still come back strong and ready to put your leg into every challange just to try win your place in starting 11

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
I just wish him a good recovery. Am sick of people giving up on 23 old players, blaming it on them and stuff like that. He can get season ending injury every single year, I'll still just keep praying he gets well. Its a tuff world in top football, give those guys credit while you sit at home eating chicken wings and getting ur keyboard dirty with those greasy fingers while 'giving up on someone' on forums.
You cant imagine and never will how hard it is to be a top athlete (only way you can make it at Premiership), go through all those injuries over and over again and still come back strong and ready to put your leg into every challange just to try win your place in starting 11
licking chops after munching a few chicken wings!!

The greasy finger part is the worst!!

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

You're a proper emotional one aren't you?

No ones 'giving up on him' for crying out loud. We all know what he's capable of. So much so, that when he's injured we're all majorly disappointed because we're losing out on such a talented player. Do us all a favour lad, when he's fit and scoring goals, don't come here and post stuff like "I TOLD YOU SO YOU ALL GAVE UP ON HIM!!" Because it's simply not true.

I'm eagerly anticipating Wenger's presser on Thursday, hopefully he's back ASAP. It's a big season for him, he needs as much football as he can get.

ModelGooner

Harambe Loyalist
Unbelievable. At some point you need to take it upon yourself to do whatever to stay healthy i.e. professional help outside the club. The guy obviously has muscle/bone weakness and help is out there. Why don't pro NBA/NFL players get these constant niggling injuries?

The guy cant be depended on so what's the ****ing point of having him around?

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Dont even make me start a list of all the NbA player that not only had/have those injuries every now and then, but some even stopped playing in their 20's

All those injuries Jack has make me respect him even more. Such a will to work so damn hard and give absolutely everything everytime he is fit.
Many would give up, moan about it, become 2nd/3rd league players.. But here he is, still, at a top club, in a big national team, always one of the first names on team sheet.

Respect

dbig

Just saw on soccernet that he may be out for 2 months due to a fracture? Any official sources on this so far?

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Apparently it's a hairline fracture, 6-8 weeks indeed. According to sources like the Daily Mail he's out for 3 months.

Such a shame if true.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

So for the first game of the season, the following are injured:

• Rosicky
  • Wilshere
  • Welbeck

pikey2000

So for the first game of the season, the following are injured:

• Rosicky
  • Wilshere
  • Welbeck

Welbeck aside the other two are hardly surprising and none of them start when all players are fit so I'm not having a melt down yet........Coquelin and Koscielny go down for a few months each and its panic time :)

Bould14

Welbeck is back in training this week isn't he? That's a boost. Rosicky hopefully soon because losing Jack for about 2 months sure sucks.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Sure, just like Jack would only be out for a couple of days.

Won't believe he is fit, until I see him on the pitch again.

Bould14

Bellerin is needed in the attack. If he stays fit will have double the career Debuchy has had.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Bellerin is needed in the attack. If he stays fit will have double the career Debuchy has had.
I think we missed Bellerin on Sunday. He's still got some things to tighten up defensively but that torrid recovery pace of his and the threat of his overlaps gives us an added weapon. He'd have helped immensely on some of their counter attacks.

Last edited:

Pat Rice

Self-Proclaimed Nice Guy
As a physiotherapist with a keen interest in musculoskeletal rehab, pre/post match, pitch side assistance and strength and conditioning style training I will be watching this thread like a hawk this year.

Done work and research in hamstring injury recurrence in elite level youth sport too.

Fingers crossed we don't have too many problems this season.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He'll be back around January, probably come on for 5 minutes against Middlesbrough in the FA Cup 3rd round, where he has a nice flick or two, which leads to to people swooning over him for the rest of the month.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom