• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Karim Benzema

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Jake HumphreyVerified account‏@mrjakehumphrey
A source who is rarely wrong tells me Arsenal are close to the signing that would make them genuine contenders. We shall see...
images

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Jake HumphreyVerified account‏@mrjakehumphrey
A source who is rarely wrong tells me Arsenal are close to the signing that would make them genuine contenders. We shall see...

I have always wondered about these ****ing quotes. They get solid info about what is happening but they don't know who it is? It's like wenger have said "I'm singning someone big this summer" but not having a target - And it's wenger, not really known for making it rain on random hoes. Just think they sound like such bullshit

africe

If this happened, it would probably be the first example of a transfer being willed into existence by fans. Every person that should have any idea about this situation is saying that it's either definitely not happening, or it's very unlikely, while the only people who are actually reporting anything positive are shadier than the blokes that sell ecstasy in clubs.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

It'll work out like Özil, we'll get beat at the weekend and sign Karim after it.

africe

why the **** is an obviously well-connected and public person tweeting like @Agent_ITK for ****'s sake. This ambiguous bollocks is starting to annoy me.

nicky47

Established Member
Hmm, doesn't seem like the person to make stuff up like that... Certainly consider his opinion more highly than others who have been quoted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom