• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who among Ramsey/Özil/Cazorla should be dropped?

Who among Ramsey/Özil/Cazorla should be dropped?

• Özil

• Ramsey

• Cazorla

Results are only viewable after voting.

say yes

forum master baiter
Coquelin.

He's totally unnecessary in games like today. Also forces one of Cazorla/Ramsey out wide.

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
Ramsey was our best midfielder today, it baffles me that fans underrate him still after all these years

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

We all know all 3 will be starting at least one of the next 2 games.

say yes

forum master baiter
Ramsey - Cazorla
------- Özil -------
Pace - CF - Pace

Can bring in Coquelin against the big teams.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Ramsey - Cazorla
------- Özil -------
Pace - CF - Pace

Can bring in Coquelin against the big teams.
Won't work I don't think. Look at Ramsey today, playing like an AM, Cazorla can't cover for him.

say yes

forum master baiter
I think Ramsey is more than capable of playing a deeper midfield role tbh. Not asking him to play as a DM, just asking him to play with a little more disciple.

We saw it happen a couple of times at the end of last season when Wenger brought him on to replace Coquelin, and he looked great there.

skillist

Coquelin is still a starter for me, even though today was probably his worst game since his emergence for us. His hollywood passes were actually making me giggle today, some of his switches didn't have a prayer
Yeah, Coquelin either has to go back to basics, or back to Charlton were he probably belongs.

I guarantee you his Pirlo wannabe impersonation has been encouraged by Wenger.

Liam Spencer

Ramsey has the tackling, positioning, strength and pace to play a deeper role, which'll spare us Coquelin's ordinary distribution, but unfortunately it is beneath the great Welshman to put in a defensive shift anymore, and is convinced that he has a free role on the pitch so that he can score those YouTube compilation goals.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
That was Coquelin's first bad game since returning to us. He's fine. Everyone had a mare today.

Ramsey is way past being transformed into a DM. It would be like have Song there x 1000. Ramsey would go run-abouts every other minute. I'm afraid his desire to score and get forward is too ingrained in his mind right now- it would be near impossible to convince him to stay as our DM all game.

If we're going to drop anyone for the Palace game however, i'd have to go with Özil, as much as i rate him. Think we naturally have to go there with a very defensively minded set up now while looking to not get dominated by their midfield. Can see Özil getting bullied around next week.

Tough decision after how bad Ramsey was today but i think we need to go with a midfield 3 next week.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Has to be Santi, although he doesn't deserve to be dropped.

Ramsey adds energy, drive and goalscoring which we are already lacking at times. We have Özil as our playmaker, make him the go-to man for the team who can play the killer pass and the single one at that. Santi will still get plenty of minutes when players need a rest or when Özil has an off-day.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom