• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Karim Benzema

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Is Karim a good enough finisher for us?

Pretty obvious today we need someone extremely clinical, we are either wasting clear chances or trying to walk it over the line. Maybe Lewandowski is a better fit.

The quality of strikers these days is pretty gash let's be honest. Benzema is more than good enough for us.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If they spend on Reus or another big attacker, we might go in for Benzema, until then, no don't think we'll bid or Real will look to sell.

It's not just that though, I've always thought Real have the ability to turn around and say we don't need to sell him with Reus and De Gea.

The idea that we can financially bully Real f*cking Madrid into selling us someone is pure banter.

BigDane

If not Benzema, then who?

Think we're too late personally, Wenger playing a game with very high stakes here, relying on Ronaldo playing striker next season.

Only names on my list of possible forwards for sale (at the right price) are Griezmann, Higuain, Icardi, Sturridge. Would only take Higuain out of that bunch, even then not so sure he has the quality needed for us.

Let's hope this Benzema thing comes off, if not we don't challenge for the title.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Think we're too late personally, Wenger playing a game with very high stakes here, relying on Ronaldo playing striker next season.

Only names on my list of possible forwards for sale (at the right price) are Griezmann, Higuain, Icardi, Sturridge. Would only take Higuain out of that bunch, even then not so sure he has the quality needed for us.

Let's hope this Benzema thing comes off, if not we don't challenge for the title.
Think at this point we shouldn't be picky if we can't lend Benzema. Anything is an upgrade over Giroud right now. Get someone like Higuain/Icardi/PEA and then get rid of Giroud/Welbeck next summer if a top WC striker appears on the market.

Nenad

Guys, I don’t know what’s happening.

I think I’m bonding with Perez telepathetically. Can’t see clearly through all these straws. It seems they are trying to decrease their €602 million debt. Wenger is helping by overpaying Benz for future benefit like getting first bit for players Real will sell next time.

Aaaah, it’s gone now.

Yorch_44

This is why i told before the timming of the signings is so important. We could lose the league in this 3 matches.

At this point, even ManU is going to be a contender and I think will be above us if we don't do something with our attack, specially striker

Yorch_44

Bust.

It is strange, because in may I said we would only sign Cech and I was okay with it. But now, we are not even going to make top 4 with our squad. I'm not liking this.

ManU is not going to drop points playing a conservative style. Pool is going in all offensive mode, citeh being citeh and Chelsea I think will drop points and will risk the top.

Mou and Wenger will pay for the lack of transfers in summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom