• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Karim Benzema

Status
Not open for further replies.

We should have had most stable squad going into the season. And I really believed players would improve.

Chamberlain - still dribbles in his own half.
Debuchy - in decline
Monreal - looks more like Crouch than Monreal of last season
Ramsey - have already peaked for half of a season, will never do anything again
Özil - We will never get anymore from him than 5 goals and 5 assist against bottom half teams
Giroud - Lamp post would be better than him up top
Coquelin - will never be able to pass the ball, even against **** teams like WH

It is okay do not sign top players if your players improved, I thought they had. But we are in big trouble now. People keep talking about this is only first game and stuff like that. But there was nothing there that say we will win against Palace next week, and Liverpool will steal a win with wondergoal from Coutinho(the lover of his sister) the week after that.

I'm not happy about the situation. I want pre-season back.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
We should have had most stable squad going into the season. And I really believed players would improve.

Chamberlain - still dribbles in his own half.
Debuchy - in decline
Monreal - looks more like Crouch than Monreal of last season
Ramsey - have already peaked for half of a season, will never do anything again
Özil - We will never get anymore from him than 5 goals and 5 assist against bottom half teams
Giroud - Lamp post would be better than him up top
Coquelin - will never be able to pass the ball, even against **** teams like WH

It is okay do not sign top players if your players improved, I thought they had. But we are in big trouble now. People keep talking about this is only first game and stuff like that. But there was nothing there that say we will win against Palace next week, and Liverpool will steal a win with wondergoal from Coutinho(the lover of his sister) the week after that.

I'm not happy about the situation. I want pre-season back.

You really are a drama queen.

Twiiggy

It's sad to see people completely ruling out our squad and saying that we wont make it top 4? Don't be daft please, We are fully capable of finishing highly this season, yes I agree we need to improve in 2 areas of our team but please stop *****ing and moaning. We had a **** game on the tactical front and it happens, happened 2 seasons ago with Aston Villa, happened last season at Monaco and Swansea(whilst we were battling for 2nd), we will bounce back, we always do. People seem to forget that it was only last week we beat those scumbags in blue for the first time in 4 years without our best player and now after one poor game we're heading for Europa.... pfft.

The_Roadrunner

Burned Out
It's sad to see people completely ruling out our squad and saying that we wont make it top 4? Don't be daft please, We are fully capable of finishing highly this season, yes I agree we need to improve in 2 areas of our team but please stop *****ing and moaning. We had a **** game on the tactical front and it happens, happened 2 seasons ago with Aston Villa, happened last season at Monaco and Swansea(whilst we were battling for 2nd), we will bounce back, we always do. People seem to forget that it was only last week we beat those scumbags in blue for the first time in 4 years without our best player and now after one poor game we're heading for Europa.... pfft.

I don't think anyone seriously thinks we won't be Top4.

I think the problem is that after our newfound financial might that Gazidis has been bragging about for 3 years, no of us want to just be in yet another Top 4 fight.

Its time to kick on yes? Time to stop worrying about Top4 battles and start thinking about title races yes?

Personally I won't really view 3rd or 4th yet again as a successful season this year. Not with buying Özil and Sanchez and talking up a big game the last 3 summers.

It really irks me how Gazidis or Lord whomever we have on our weird board now brags every summer about our 200m in the bank and we can buy any player on the planet except Messi and then they do f-all with the money. Its like that annoying ****** thats always flashing his cash around but never spending it and bumming cigs from people.

Fair enough if they are working behind the scenes like Özil and praying for Benzema but that seems all too reactionary for my taste and all the bragging our board does.

If they want to be thrifty in their transfer window shopping then they need to just stfu at the start of the summer and stop talking about 200m in the bank and we can buy any player donkey crap.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
If we can't get Benzema, can we please bid for Reus?!

I'm desperate for a striker. I'm yearning for a CD. I just don't understand why Wenger is reticent to buy.

Hegemony

It happens more and more after I stopped using drugs. I also drink a lot lesser now. Think its the problem. I'm sorry.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-29313-1372950034-32.gif

Twiiggy

I don't think anyone seriously thinks we won't be Top4.

I think the problem is that after our newfound financial might that Gazidis has been bragging about for 3 years, no of us want to just be in yet another Top 4 fight.

Its time to kick on yes? Time to stop worrying about Top4 battles and start thinking about title races yes?

Personally I won't really view 3rd or 4th yet again as a successful season this year. Not with buying Özil and Sanchez and talking up a big game the last 3 summers.

It really irks me how Gazidis or Lord whomever we have on our weird board now brags every summer about our 200m in the bank and we can buy any player on the planet except Messi and then they do f-all with the money. Its like that annoying ****** thats always flashing his cash around but never spending it and bumming cigs from people.

Fair enough if they are working behind the scenes like Özil and praying for Benzema but that seems all too reactionary for my taste and all the bragging our board does.

If they want to be thrifty in their transfer window shopping then they need to just stfu at the start of the summer and stop talking about 200m in the bank and we can buy any player donkey crap.

Ah, my post was indirectly aimed at someone in particular lol to whom as stated by another user is a "drama queen".

Yes I totally agree with this, although I believe it's more of a pride issue with Wenger who likes to stick to his guns rather than smartly spending. It's almost now like he makes that one big signing each summer just to shut the fans up and that he doesn't want to end up like other managers who spend £100's of millions in order to win the league. I do respect his ambition and admire his faith in our team but it is clear that in order to win the league and also to put up a fight in Europe, we need to improve upfront.

Plot Twist: Özil put a spell on the team to play badly so Wenger buys Benzema and Özil doesn't have to factor in the fact that Giroud can't run into his through balls

Yorch_44

We already dropped 3 points. So now we are behind hopping the other teams lose. We needed only two players, but in preaseason, not once you are losing points.

Why not a DM to compete with coq? And the go all in for a top striker! Try it with all, not waiting all summer to see if one gets available. If we always wait for others, then we never will win the league again. We need to be aggressive in all aspects!

Yorch_44

Some people is laughing at ManU or spending a lot but without winning, but at least they are trying to compete, and this year they got good additions in weak positions. That's what we need to do, get in early preseason good players in our weak positions. Mainly DM to replace Arteta - Flam and WC striker.

Next transfer or year, we could get a LB and a CB, maybe a sub in CAM or winger.

The problem is we never address our weaknesses early in preseason, if we try, it is always once the damage is done

Arnold7

Some people is laughing at ManU or spending a lot but without winning, but at least they are trying to compete, and this year they got good additions in weak positions. That's what we need to do, get in early preseason good players in our weak positions. Mainly DM to replace Arteta - Flam and WC striker.

Next transfer or year, we could get a LB and a CB, maybe a sub in CAM or winger.

The problem is we never address our weaknesses early in preseason, if we try, it is always once the damage is done

The main problem Arsenal has and will always will is one man Arsène Wenger i cant wait for him to go changes are very very important at some point at any institution - Barcelona had had Pep now Luis but quality group of players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom