• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Fitness Watch

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
This weeks update:

on the team news...
Hector Bellerin is back and is available for Sunday. Danny Welbeck is making good progress, but is still not available.

on Jack Wilshere...
We said Jack would be out for four weeks, and he’s in the second week now so he’s on schedule.

on Tomas Rosicky...
Tomas has had surgery on his knee. His agent said he will be out for one or two months, but it will be longer. How long exactly, we don’t know yet.

on Alexis...Alexis Sanchez is fit, he’s been working hard and is ready for the weekend.

Glad to see Bellerin fit, also, Wilshere could resume full training in two weeks?! Lovely stuff. Sanchez ready to start. Some good news heading into the game against Palace.

on Tomas Rosicky...
Tomas has had surgery on his knee. His agent said he will be out for one or two months, but it will be longer. How long exactly, we don’t know yet.

This sounds weird. His agent says? Are we not in contact with Rosicky him self about the situation or his doctor?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Rosicky, Flamini and Arteta offer very little now. 3 squad spots going to no real use.
All meant to be leaders, how can these tell the likes of Mesut and Alexis how to act etc?

Next summer (ha) we should be rid of all these lads, possibly Per and Debuchy too.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
on Tomas Rosicky...

This sounds weird. His agent says? Are we not in contact with Rosicky him self about the situation or his doctor?
Rosicky situation is weird since last season when he went out and said i dont know why wenger wont play me.
i couldnt understand his extension.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Maybe his agent made comments about Rosicky returning in two months, somewhere, and Wenger was referencing them to be not accurate.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
It was more a rhetorical question, I just find it odd that an agent comes out with stuff like that, only to get corrected that quickly.

adpree

I would take this situation anytime over last year, we had no Walcott, Özil, Giroud, Debuchy a few weeks into the season. Suddenly it seems to be a cinch compared to the injuries we had at the start of the last campaign. Hope I haven't spoken too soon........fingers crossed......

Latest posts

Top Bottom