• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Fitness Watch

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Just in time for him to stop us signing a stiker in January.

Great stuff.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Didn't think Welbeck was going to be back anytime soon. His been injured since like season and AW always says 'a couple of weeks'. I think we now by now that that's practically a death sentence.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Akpom looked lively and confident today against Wolves. Hit a post, and made Martinez save few shots.
He is only 19, I know some are writing him off already, but, his style and confidence is really good, and could get him somewhere.

Bould14

Welbeck's injury is just weird you know it's weird if Jack gets fit before you do.

I wonder if our memory of DW will be that FA cup goal only.

Jaywood Mac

Things looking a bit negative on the injury front already this season. Starting to think that Shad Forsythes impact isn't as great as we thought it was. Thing looking the same as usual. I'm also thinking is his fitness regime responsible for our lack of sharpness in the first part of the season like last season also with an aim to peak after Xmas. I'm all for getting stronger as the season goes on but not of it means we start like sh** and our out of the title rice by October.

Top Bottom