• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

General Reserves Talk

• Thread starter M+D
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,749
  • Views 1,154,944

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
BTW

TH14 is working with the U18's this year......getting his coaching in. Glad to see him around the club & helping out.

The U21's play Derby this afternoon 6:55pm UK time but yet again NO coverage.

You can follow updates @arsenal on twitter.....sheesh.:mad:

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Pleguzuelo had a blinder for the U21´s in their 3-2 win against Derby yesterday

chessygoal

Who's that guy training with the first team?
zp_573426083_SM_9634_853_F1907_619.jpg

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He hasn't had FIFA clearance yet (same with Malen), so yet to feature for the U21s, but will be interesting to see him play when it's sorted.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

The U21's trashed West Ham 5-0.

Something the senior team should've done aswell.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
The U21's trashed West Ham 5-0.

Something the senior team should've done aswell.
This Mavididi lad seems to be very prolific. Can't say i've watched him much though. Maybe we'll see him in the Carling Cup?

Anyway good to see our U21 team back on track after a pretty poor season last year.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Zelalem on comparisons to Pirlo: "I still have a long way to go...[but] I definitely think I will reach that level."

Legend. Great confidence. Let's hope he makes it. If he could bulk up, he could be our long term answer to the DLP position.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
This Mavididi lad seems to be very prolific. Can't say i've watched him much though. Maybe we'll see him in the Carling Cup?

Anyway good to see our U21 team back on track after a pretty poor season last year.

Good player, Mavididi. Slight difference to Akpom in that he's more a hold-up man than a dribbler, but he's still fairly quick and is very good in the air.

Zelalem on comparisons to Pirlo: "I still have a long way to go...[but] I definitely think I will reach that level."

Legend. Great confidence. Let's hope he makes it. If he could bulk up, he could be our long term answer to the DLP position.

He's looking a lot stronger lately, so not too worried about that. I just want to see if he's supplemented his tactical awareness with some good defensive positioning. If he does that, he could be a shoe-in for that position at some point. What's impressing me is that he's beginning to actually control matches from deep.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Seems since we couldn't buy a forward we are determined to make our own with the acquisitions of Donyell malen, Yassin Fortune, Vlad Dragomir and
Martin Graiciar Atleast one of them should be able to develope into a top forward......

Top Bottom