• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

Bigbludfire

Established Member
Richard Wright I remember the big expectations surrounding his signing. He's not made a single appearance for City since signing for them in 2012 pretty incredible that.

This is what these deluded wankers believe. They'll tell you Richard Wright was a good buy because he's good for competition, has experience and keeps Joe Hart on his toes. No he ****ing doesn't, he's ****, not good enough for Ipswich despite being a club legend and is happily picking up a paycheck for doing sweet **** all.

None of them understand that they don't support a football club, they support a ****ing plaything from people who are mugging you off. All I hear is about how Josh McEachran, Nathan Ake, Bamford, Denis Suarez, Boyata, Jack Rodwell, Jamal Blackman etc etc are the next generation. But what are they doing now? That was 2 years ago and now they're onto the next generation.

It honestly makes me laugh.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Wasn't Richard Wright signed by City with a view to becoming a coach as well? I'm a little fuzzy on the details, but that's what I thought. Would explain why he has made no appearances.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
McEachran was/is a huge talent, I expected him to be partnering Wilshere for England by now but that hasn't been the case. I think he's on loan at Chelski B atm (Vitesse)

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Being reminded of him again made me search his name. Apparently he can't even start for Vitesse.

As much as I hate the Chavs, you got to say a lot of these lads just don't have the right attitude. Specially the British ones. Chalobah is another one, he got into championship team of the season and now two season later he can't even get starts in the championship.

Meanwhile some of their foreign players continue to do well on loans and even go on to establish themselves as stars like Lukaku and de Bruyne.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Chelsea youth just won the champions league with 8 English players in the team I think. I watched the England u17s win the Euros last summer and England have some serious talent coming through. Most of them play for Chelsea as well and two or three of them looked sensational, it's vital they get game time or we should make a few moves for them.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
It doesn't really mean much, didn't Aston Villa win the next-gen cup against Chelsea two-three years ago? It doesn't look like any of them have come through for them.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
It doesn't really mean much, didn't Aston Villa win the next-gen cup against Chelsea two-three years ago? It doesn't look like any of them have come through for them.

Yes, their biggest talent, Dan Crowley is now with us, and he's highly rated. Various resources claim he's more talented than Zelalem.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Solanke and Brown will be top players, Brown looks incredible.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Issiah Brown? He chose to go to Chelsea when the chance to break into West Brom team was around the corner, willing to bet he won't amount to much. Just like Loftus Cheek.

If they have any sense they should look at Chalobah to see how quickly a player stock can fall and get out of there as soon as possible.

Lets be honest if someone like De Bruyne can't make it at Chelsea none of this jokers stand much of a chance.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Lewis Baker is another, if he was at another club I'm sure he'd get a chance in the first team.

Bigbludfire

Established Member
I reckon Loftus Cheek will make it somehow. The rest I reckon will probably be midtable players if they're still there at 22 with barely any first team appearances.

BobP

Memri Fan
Brown was stupid for moving to Chelsea, was literally on the verge of breaking through to the WBA first team.

They can win as many youth tournaments as they want, Mourinho still won't be playing them, never been his "thing", firstly, and secondly there is no space for that at Chelsea because the expectations are so high as a result of the money spent year in year out. Therefore no manager will risk giving fresh young players an opportunity because the chances of them making a mistake is higher which is not conducive to the achievement of results.

Youth development is a joke because of this, players going to clubs only looking at the short term financial gain rather than the bigger picture of their career.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yep, Issiah Brown. Think he'll be around the first team next season, if not on loan to a PL team.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Yes, their biggest talent, Dan Crowley is now with us, and he's highly rated. Various resources claim he's more talented than Zelalem.

Having seen both I'd agree with that, Zelalem seems to have fallen off a cliff recently. Crowley excites me a great deal, but question marks over his physicality remain.

Iceman10

Established Member
beIN "sources" this evening were saying Pep to Citeh for $25m per year. Not sure how reliable but they were getting ahead of themselves on it, discussing how good a fit it would be, transfer strategy, etc.

Last edited:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

These lot are surprisingly close to RAWK level, the forum is full of stuff like this. A common view on there is that because their DOF is on holiday it obviously means they've already signed Sterling, De Bruyne and Pogba.

Member Posting about Pogba said:
Reading through this thread, the number of posters with inferiority complex is truly staggering. Arses twitching all over the place. Most can't process the fact that we could sign a player that also interests the 2 big La Liga clubs.
My opinion is that we had all better get used to the fact that in the very near future City is set to become the destination of choice for the worlds best players.

I have no words...

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Thought they were a likeable club when they had players like Goater and Kinky. With their oil money they've become a nuisance robbing our players and at the moment they are our main competitor in the title race. That's why we need a thread to diss them.

Most people think this new evil has already won the EPL. Don't think so, lot of things can still happen, hopefully the CL will ruin their winning streak.

1658620616337.png

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
Yeah it's strange, on one hand they might have signified the final nail in the coffin for the integrity of football but it was also good to see someone else coming along to out do Abramovich FC. Knocked the plastic mancs down a peg too.

They've picked up a few injuries, Agureo can't seem to keep fit. Think they'll still walk the league though.

Top Bottom