• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Fitness Watch

Bould14

My gut feeling is that the Wilshere thing is minor, but when it comes to injuries we should always fear the worst.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Get Well soon Jacky :(
Wilshere.gif

jack-wilshere-goal-arsenal-norwich-2.gif

lLDMWGe.gif

DistantVastGuanaco.gif

NeatPerkyAfricanpiedkingfisher.gif

****ing love this guy man.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Calum Chambers.
Potentially. I know he looked a bit out of his depth there against Soton last season but who else can we trust right now? Would be a good idea to try him out against Sp**s on Wed if we do have plans of him playing there.

Would send a huge message to Arteta though if Chambers got picked ahead of him lol Does Wenger have the balls to do that to his captain?

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Potentially. I know he looked a bit out of his depth there against Soton last season but who else can we trust right now? Would be a good idea to try him out against Sp**s on Wed if we do have plans of him playing there.

Would send a huge message to Arteta though if Chambers got picked ahead of him lol Does Wenger have the balls to do that to his captain?

He can be in no way, shape or form worse than Flamini or Arteta. You're spot on in saying he was poor away to S'ton, but one would hope he learnt from that experience. Arteta against Zagreb just reminded me of how poor he actually is and Flamini isn't worth the time or energy.

#ChambersForDM

RandyMarsh

Established Member
He can be in no way, shape or form worse than Flamini or Arteta. You're spot on in saying he was poor away to S'ton, but one would hope he learnt from that experience. Arteta against Zagreb just reminded me of how poor he actually is and Flamini isn't worth the time or energy.

#ChambersForDM
Yeah exactly. He can't be any worse than those two. At the very least he'll be defensively solid. He was partnered next to Coquelin that day wasn't he? Think he would look a lot better next to Ramsey, although the Coquelin of today is significantly better than the Coquelin from that game!

Sp**s like to play brutes in central midfield so i think Chambers could be useful in there actually.

Latest posts

Top Bottom