• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A Bald Fraud's Chester City

blaze_of_glory

They are dislikeable in what the club/business has become with the bottomless money and the association with a regime that appears to be complicit in human rights abuses. But as far as the team on the field goes, and their fans as far as I can tell, they are far more palatable than Chelsea or Utd.

I read somewhere that they have by far the oldest supporters on average of the big EPL clubs. A lot of their fans waited a very long time for this success, so its hard to not be happy for them at some level.

Also, their success is especially painful for Utd fans, so that's a real plus in my books.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Yeah the Aguero injury would have been pretty worrying last season but now they have KDB/Sterling as wide forwards plus Bony as reserve - it's ridiculous.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
I don't exactly hate them, but I'm not an admirer, cannot admire a team like City regardless of their players, manager or how they play.

I'm firmly against their kind of business.

Bould14

How City run their football club disgusts me. I will admit tho I was happy when they took the title from United. City at the moment I can accept seeing win, but if they end up dominating the next decade I will grow to resent them as I did with United.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Life isnt fair, lets start there.

How many of us would kill for Usmanov to take over and give us a similar boost in terms of elite level spending? How many of us argue that we should be about trophies first and not about a healthy financial position which secures our tomorrow?

City have the money and ability to get football's success ahead of us at the moment and thus we would despise them.

For me, they have found a way to dine at the big table. Yes they are a problem but I cant hate them for their situation. Its more frustration at the fact that they are better than us right now, forget the holier than thou attitude we want to use as cover.

We do what we gotta do to get ahead.

The only annoyance is when their support, and all others feel the need to insult me and my club.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Also Bluemoon is one hell of a horrible place, absolutely disgusting stuff gets written on there.

Reactions: A_G

Bould14

City is hard to hate like United, Sp**s, Chelsea, and LFC. For me mainly because we haven't really compete against them in anything. If we have a go at the title, and their the only thing in our way I would grow to resent them as I do the others.

BobP

Memri Fan
Indifferent towards them.

Likeable manager, likeable players.

For all the money they spend at least they see it as a necessity that they play good football.

I dislike United the most because of Fungus, Chelsea because of their ****ish players, manager and **** football, Liverpool because of their fans delusions of grandeur, then it goes Sp**s, City Everton.

Always liked Everton, except when they beat us, obviously.

Sp**s just because they're a supposed rival but don't really care either way.

City for above reasons.

OG J0E

Never visited. What gets said?
RAWK is clearly the home of delusion but Bluemoon outdoes them in sheer bitterness and nastiness, such ****ing chips on their shoulder over there.

Meanwhile RedCafe is just funny, and Arsenal-Mania is... I'm not sure what.

Prawn Sandwich

City will probably go on to win the league but I'll just be like...

3ca3275c0295cd5e06713cc0f469b5ba.jpg

... kind of worried about Leicester though! :D:D:D

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Man City might as well not exist in my view, wouldn't make a difference. I feel nothing when they win, nothing when they lose and even less when they win the league.

For all of Chelsea's faults - of which there are ****loads - they at least managed to build some sense of relevance by having long-serving players like Drogba, Terry, Lampard, Cole, Cech etc. in their team. You point to those as all-time Chelsea greats.

Man City just feels like a mercenary band. Like a greatest hits collection of the players not good enough to play for Real Madrid and Barcelona. They still don't feel like a real top side to me yet, even though they've won the league etc. They have no identity; they're a perpetual all-star team.

Beating them yesterday didn't feel as good as beating Arsenal or Liverpool. I think that says a lot, considering they're probably the strongest side in the league at the moment.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom