• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Monreal: Nacho 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Couldn't find the thread for this guy, he doesn't get the recognition he deserves, he's been so so consistent for a long time now and is quality. Played another great game today and was one of our best players last season as well. Thank God we didn't sell him in the summer or we'd be stuck with Gibbs.

AVENTUS

Very impressed with him. I remember when we signed him it come from nowhere on the deadline of the winter window. Remember going into work thinking we've signed nobody then see we have signed Monreal.

Of course I thougth ''Who the fk is Monreal''

Quality signing as it turned out.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Giroud's "Hey Jude" chant should be given to Nacho. A quality song for a quality player.

Na na na na na na na... na na na na... Nacho!

AVENTUS

Also why
Best left back in the league.
11-02-Dumb-and-Dumber-quotes.gif

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Gibbs used to be 50-50 with him 3 seasons ago. Nacho has blown him out of the water and then some for the past 2 seasons.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Never watched him in Spain, but think he was pretty good there too since he was second choice for the national team.

Needed some time to adjust to the league, but has done so and more than that. If you look up consistent in the dictionary it should say Nacho Monreal.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
What a man! How ****ing good is this guy? Not only is he an absolute beast defensively but he's top class in the final 3rd too. Always seems to pick the right pass. Makes some great runs.

Shows the mentality of the guy too- to be in and out of the team for so long when he first arrived, but then consistently put in 8/10 performances for 9 months now. He's completely settled in this team and I hope for our sake his form doesn't drop as he passes the 30 year mark because he can easily be our left back for 2/3 more years.

Bigbludfire

Established Member
This guy is quality. It's been so long since we've had a perfect fullback who does everything on the list.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Thought he'd be a typical solid 7/10 fullback at best but he's been much better than that. And he's such a likeable fella too, I love him tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom