• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Football Manager '16

• Thread starter Enoch
  • Start date
  • Replies 160
  • Views 29,508
E

Enoch

Amazing how time goes by so quickly, another year has passed which means, another yearly Football Manager game. Features......

Manager on the Touchline

Get closer to the action than ever before with your own customisable character to bark out instructions and join the celebrations from the touchline.

Initial%20Announcement%20-%20Manager%20on%20Touchline%20Creation.png

New Game Mode – Fantasy Draft

Create your dream team and take on your mates in ‘Fantasy Draft’ mode. Starting with a fixed budget, each manager builds a squad from scratch, competing with other managers to sign the best talent before going head-to-head against one another in a mini-league.

FM16%20-%20Fantasy%20Draft%20-%20Game%20Set%20Up.png

FM16%20-%20Fantasy%20Draft%20-%20Creating%20Club_2.png

FM16%20-%20Fantasy%20Draft%20-%20Draft%20Stage_1.png

New Game Mode - Create-A-Club

For the first time, Football Manager 2016 allows fans to add their own custom-built club to any league they choose, through the single player ‘Create-a-club’ mode. Create-A-Club allows you to name the club, add yourself and friends to the line-up, edit the squad to your heart’s content and even choose the colours.

FM%202016%20-%2009%20%20-%20Create-a-Club%20-%20Edit%20Club.png

8518%20-%20Create%20a%20club%20-%20Creating%20a%20player.png

Prozone Match Analysis

Sports Interactive’s partnership with the leading sports statistics provider, Prozone, has seen a wide reaching revamp of the in-game match analysis tool, adding lots of useful functionality whilst also making it a lot more prominent and easier to use.

FM16%20-%20Prozone%20-%20Cross%20Stats.png

FM16%20-%20Prozone%20-%20Shot%20Stats.png

Set-Piece Creator

Football Manager 2016’s powerful, yet easy-to-use set piece creator allows managers to set up multiple set piece routines to be used across multiple tactics; with different set pieces for each set piece taker, new zonal marking options and much, much more.

FM%202016%2005%20-%20Set%20Piece%20Creator_2.png

Expanded Press Interaction

Press conferences are more varied than ever before, with many new conversations to be had with the press, especially more contextual questions & responses. In addition, unemployed managers can now use media interviews to help get them back into the game.

FM16%20-%20Exclusive%20Interviews.png

Further additions and updates include staff shortlisting, improved manager and staff movement, revised board requests, a revamp of board confidence, more contextual team talks, fully updated competition rules & squad information, an improved financial module, improved AI transfers and team selection, new social media features and many more – all of which combine to make Football Manager 2016 the most complete and immersive simulation of football management ever.

FM16%20-%20Board%20Requests%20Revamp%201.png

Football Manager Touch - Cross-Save

All versions of Football Manager Touch 2016 are 'cross-save compatible' with one another, so a career started on a tablet can be saved to the cloud and continued on computer (and vice versa).

Multi Match Highlights

A highlights package available to easily view other fixtures in your own competition (or others) to keep you up-to-date with everything that’s going on in the world around you.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I like the "multi match highlight" feature. I tend to get more and more distanced from the other teams around Europe as the season's go by. A highlight package would definitely help keeping up with upcoming stars, in form players etc.

GabeGooner

It certainly seems like there's a lot more being added to it. Usually there's just a couple of small changes and a database update, but this year it seems like you're actually going to get something new.

BobP

Memri Fan
Absolutely unbelievable first season at Cagliari.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 62

BobP

Memri Fan
My GK Colombi was an absolute pillar.

Ibarbo won player of the year and dedicated the award to me.

Sau was top scorer with 27 goals.

I won manager of the year

The club won team of the season.

Would have probably won the double had it not been for Juventus having some sort of influence over the referee, had players sent off in 3 of the 4 fixtures I had against them.

Sau and Ibarbo have both attracted interest from across Europe, will probably sell them both for a bomb, ripping the buying club off in process.

Funny thing is Rogers actually came to watch Sau who's 27 and has clearly had a freak season, hoping Liverpool do what Liverpool does and spend a ridiculous amount of money on a player who clearly isn't as good as the stats say.

E

Enoch

Would have probably won the double had it not been for Juventus having some sort of influence over the referee, had players sent off in 3 of the 4 fixtures I had against them.

Didn't know the Mafia was in this game, game just keeps getting more realistic.

BobP

Memri Fan
Sold Sau and Ibarbo for 70M to Monaco which left me with 90M to spend all up when keeping in mind my initial budget.

Brought in:
Balanta 9M
Gil Romero 5M
Crisetig (loan made permanent) 5M
Peruzzi 3.8M
Depay 30M
Douglas Costa 11M
Zivkovic 8M

I also got Astori back from Roma after he was left dissatisfied with their contract offer.

I also got Nainggolan back. He was going to go to the highest bidder as he was co owned by myself and Roma, I bid 50K and I got him for 50K as Roma didn't bother making a bid I don't think.

Two absolute bargains right there.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Needs quite a big overhaul for me to get this one. Training, scouting and especially the match engine. I'd like to hear if there are big differences from 15 in the match engine.
Bought FM every year since 10, think this is the first one I'll skip. Barely played 15. Such a disappointment. Have the same concerns.

Goonyberrr

Bought FM every year since 10, think this is the first one I'll skip. Barely played 15. Such a disappointment. Have the same concerns.

Similar position, the last 2 years I swore I wouldn't buy it unless there was big improvements but can't help myself. Will probably end up giving in and getting '16 when I get paid next week too. :mad:

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
FM 2016 beta is out. Pretty good so far, although minor upgrades only from what I've seen.

Koscielny is actually world class now:

24adef3c7c.png

Unreal attributes.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
FM 2016 beta is out. Pretty good so far, although minor upgrades only from what I've seen.

Koscielny is actually world class now:

24adef3c7c.png

Unreal attributes.

About time. I always had to replace him in earlier FM's (haven't played any recent though, so I'm not sure about how he was in 14 and 15), and it made me sick because he was so much better IRL.

Top Bottom