• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal vs. Manchester United - 4/10/15 - 4:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobP

Memri Fan
DDG saved two certain goals in the FA Cup tie towards the end of the game, should have been a comfortable win.

That's 3 out of 4 games against them which we have dominated them.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
DDG saved two certain goals in the FA Cup tie towards the end of the game, should have been a comfortable win.

And won, I'd add.

We have dominated them in Fergie's time as well, only to get sucker punched in the end.

At least the dread of playing them doesn't exist anymore. Now for Chelsea.

fabo

6.51 / 10
We clearly didn't dominate the Cup tie, lads. Look at the stats.

We all watched the game, did it feel like a domination? Not if the game is in the balance until the final whistle. Course we had a couple of chances at the end, they were chasing the game with 10 men.

We clearly dominated the first half last week.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Uhm, a bit late because my laptop's been broke for the last week but congratulations on the win.

No excuses and not much more I can say than the better team won.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

How **** was 'Memphis' btw?

They actually replaced Di Maria, a world class player when used correctly with this absolute fraud of a player.

Reading Redcafe, and the delusion there is unreal. Some of them still think they're better than us in most positions, baffling stuff.

I don't mind that , I keep visualising us belting Bayern .

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member

They actually replaced Di Maria, a world class player when used correctly with this absolute fraud of a player.

Reading Redcafe, and the delusion there is unreal. Some of them still think they're better than us in most positions, baffling stuff.

They really only like Alexis it seems. A lot on there think they're better in every other department.

Lol.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Personally i'd take a few players from them who would go into our 1st team. De Gea, Smalling & Martial (and play Theo RW).

Potentially Mata too. Not sure there's a huge difference between him and Özil. Both inconsistent. Özil is more of a creator, Mata is more of a goal threat.

For the most part though, we have better or equal players in each position.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan

Calling a a young player in his first season a fraud is stupid. Memphis has still scored 4 goals and showed moments of quality but right now looks tired and probably needs to be taken out of the firing line for a spell. Hasn't helped that we lost Shaw as they were looking a promising partnership in pre-season and since the bad injury we haven't solved how to reorganise. Firmino cost £29 million and hasn't done anything for them so far and Sterling at City has been fairly poor. All new players need time.

Di Maria's attitude was poor, he never wanted to join us in the first place. LvG said that he asked him to give it another season but he was set on leaving. Memphis would have been bought regardless of what happened with Di Maria. And Van Gaal has talked about wanting more speed and creativity which is why we also tried for Sadio Mane and Pedro.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan

We all watched the game, did it feel like a domination? Not if the game is in the balance until the final whistle. Course we had a couple of chances at the end, they were chasing the game with 10 men.

Agreed it was in the balance, if anything after the equaliser I thought we had the momentum but Valencia's brainfart and then Di Maria losing his head put paid to that.

We really should have beaten you in the league fixture at Old Trafford last season. Flukey deflection which Valdes should have done better with.

fabo

6.51 / 10
That's what you get on forums. Young opposition players are frauds. Our young players are 'elite'.

Wish Chamberlain had 4 goals already tbh.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
I hate this "We dominated and deserved to win despite conceding more goals," chat.

Domination of a match means nothing if you don't win it. Man united had heavy possession at the Emirates, but we still dominated them by scoring 3 goals in 20 minutes. Likewise all the previous matches where they got the better of us. We can't brag and say we're better if we don't win. It doesn't work that way.

Granted, we're better now. Obviously. :D

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

True fabo.

That cup game was a tense affair, they were actually a bit better than us after Rooney equalised. Wele's goal was just poor from them, and it almost looked as though he was going to muck it up as well.

I didnt expect that win, thought we were on our way out there.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I'm not even sure why people are talking about a cup game alongside league games. Different animal altogether.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

We had more quality in the Fa cup than they did and neutral observers agree we had the best of it . Where we got pummeled was in the league game against them at OT at the end of the season and ironically ended 1-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom