• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Fitness Watch

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse

say yes

forum master baiter
Midfield depth looks fine to me - we're absolutely stacked there.

RW looks more problematic but even then that's only because Ramsey/Wilshere/Welbeck are all out.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Ever injured Rosicky, Arteta and Wilshere, plus Flamini. That's poor depth, when we need them most they're out. Totally unreliable.

Emibury

Midfield depth looks fine to me - we're absolutely stacked there.

RW looks more problematic but even then that's only because Ramsey/Wilshere/Welbeck are all out.

If Cazorla, Özil or Coq gets injured who steps into midfield right now? I can only think of Flamini. If Ox or Sanchez gets injured then who steps in for them right now? I guess Walcott, but that leaves us with a a single striker. That is not stacked!

Bould14

If Cazorla, Özil or Coq gets injured who steps into midfield right now? I can only think of Flamini. If Ox or Sanchez gets injured then who steps in for them right now? I guess Walcott, but that leaves us with a a single striker. That is not stacked!
Theo and Ox out with muscular injuries. So Joel Campbell or Flamini could be seeing time on the right....good times

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I reckon Theo will be fine, 1-2 max. Don't think he wanted to risk himself.

tim08

Really need both Ox and Theo to be okay as Campbell has shown himself to be a real drop down in quality. DeanLDN22 has shown himself to be fairly reliable on twitter in the past, and he has re-tweeted something that is very worrying. Apparently Welbeck is still experiencing pain in his knee and the club are concerned that his surgery may not of cleared up the issue, and as a result his season could be in doubt.

http://www.footballinsider247.com/e...st-arsenal-star-could-miss-rest-of-the-season

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

CSZBwq7W0AAkFfx.jpg

Safe to say that relying on certain players once again is going to cost us. We went into the season with 24 players, we probably need a squad of 30 to cope with out pathetic injuries every season.

We've currently got 16 players to cope with the PL and CL in the next few weeks, and our best youngsters are out on loan or with their International teams.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

January seriously can't come any sooner but we'll probably do nothing anyway.

The good run of form definitely clouded the depth issues. I've never understood the concept of injury prone players being relied on as backup.

Arteta seems to get injured for no reason these days.

remains

It will be extremely frustrating if injuries are what causes our title challenge to unravel. Hard to say it's bad luck when it's the same players every season.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom