• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 16 / PES 2016

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Bellerin's IF means we have an Arsenal player in the TOTW for the 4th time in a row!

E

Enoch

Haven't checked up on it yet, but there's a roster update for PES '16 today. And if you haven't already done so, there is a patch out for the Bundesliga, so you'll be able to have that leagues emblems and kits in the game.

blaze_of_glory

Haven't checked up on it yet, but there's a roster update for PES '16 today. And if you haven't already done so, there is a patch out for the Bundesliga, so you'll be able to have that leagues emblems and kits in the game.
Apparently the roster update only goes until Aug 30, doesn't included the players transferred on deadline day :lol:

Konami is a joke. Good thing the gameplay is so good for PES, I"m hooked on it.

jonass

I for myself think PES is a much better game, i will still go with Fifa tho, because everyone plays fckin fifa and so do my friends.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Arsenal are good team to be ion online seasons, playing 4-3-3 with Giroud in the false 9 role and he's been superb, my best player along with Özil and Ramsey.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Have to say I'm not fussed on fifa anymore. Got to the third division online and seems like I'm playing kids with no life. Superb dribbling skills and shots going in from all angles and I'm missing 10 shots a game.

Does my head in

Godwin1

Very well-known
Have to say I'm not fussed on fifa anymore. Got to the third division online and seems like I'm playing kids with no life. Superb dribbling skills and shots going in from all angles and I'm missing 10 shots a game.

Does my head in
Is it this nop touch dribbling things? Seems OP and also looks unrealistic, not a fan of that either, kids trying to cut in from the byline 100 times a game.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
FIFA 16 isn't great really is it? Every FIFA there seems to be a bug in the game which players conquer which helps them win. I feel like this FIFA is the return of the 'finesse shot' bug. Drill the ball towards a corner, the keeper becomes world class- finesse the ball towards a corner, every striker is Henry and every keeper is rendered helpless.

PES is much better in terms of gameplay. Smoother transitions, more realistic passing/shooting, and master league is quality too.

blaze_of_glory

Just started a Master League in PES. Pretty fun. Signed Verratti right away and he's killing it. Ramsey and Coq are being dicks though and apparently don't see themselves playing for the club in the long term or some bs.

The game still can't hold my interest for that long though, despite how good it plays. Always find I'd rather be playing a non-football game if I'm playing vids for more than 20min at a time. Still fun for a quick game though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
PES up their game this year but still lacking many things but i hope in next few years they add:
1- Add more leagues i mean why there is no Bundesliga they should add at least Bundesliga next year.
2- they need to License all teams in the game.
3- add more f**king stadiums the game just had 8 stadiums i think.

this is the only way for them to beat Fifa.

Come on Konami spend some f**king money!

blaze_of_glory

Konami is a horrible company, and barely supports the game. PES is unlikely to improve in those ways unfortunately. Konami is all about making money from mobile games and micro-transactions. They released a free-to-play version of PES MyClub just so they can try to get people to pay for **** within the game.

Bigger chance of PES going under completely than gaining more licenses, etc I think. Luckily the current version plays great on the field.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
That sounds ****ty.

I don't know aboot the political/monetary details, but I beleive PES is a few levels above FIFA. I Wold only play FIFA for the licenses.

Latest posts

Top Bottom