• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yaya Toure: Arsenal's Next Superstar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Established Member
Jinn said:
Great article Adam.

btw, I fixed up the pic to have the same frame as the rest of the A-M pics.

Hope you don't mind! :wink:

Inspired move. I wanted to do that but had no clue!

freethiel - i hope the Beveren fans like the article because its from their perspective!

Adam

Established Member
Andrew said:
Great Article. It's about time Arsenal-Mania got on newsnow. Look at all the articles on their, all regurgitated same old. Then there's one totally unique article about Yaya which was nice to see.

Thankyou Andrew. That's the thing; this site has some real quality content on it in comparison to many others.

lewdikris

Established Member
Well, I have this article I wanna write about this hot young east end talent:

25, no right foot, dodgy knee, falls over when heading. Potential superstar. Goes by the name of .......

Lewdikris.

Maybe not.

Ridge

wow, those things really make me confused.

btw, thank everybody for the information.

sometimes i was just thinking, where do all the players live? do they live together? hehe. :roll:

Valleyman

good article, really inisisghtful, as I heard so much about YaYa but didn't know too muych about him.

Anymore talents available at Beveren?

Adam

Established Member
Valleyman said:
good article, really inisisghtful, as I heard so much about YaYa but didn't know too muych about him.

Anymore talents available at Beveren?

Yapi Yapo (pacey winger) and Diallo (pacey striker with more impressive flips than Martins!) are rated highly - however, Yaya is still a class above.

Lewd - get onto the article, and i'll smooth it out for you. I'll cut out all the self indulgant bits and make it readable. Realistic too.

A

Anonymous

is he really that good though?not seen him play so just asking.I mean if he really is as good as people are saying, how come he aint in their national side?

Adam

Established Member
He's really come to the fore this season and is still young. He was the best player for them at U21 level.

Yeah he really is that good. From the matches i have seen; he can go on to be a big, big player here. He is very skillfull for a tall man too.

Being rated as the best player in Belgium is not easy for a young player like he is at Beveren (who are not a liked club).

johe

Wow, I'd like the best player in belgium to come to Arsenal any day!
Him and Kolo will be the best brother-pair the world has seen ;D

Beverenboy

yaya is the perfect player for you guys! He's really the new Patrick Vieira. I can now, i've wrote the article and yaya's my idol

A.Hussain

ruud said:
is he really that good though?not seen him play so just asking.I mean if he really is as good as people are saying, how come he aint in their national side?

actually ivory coast asked for yaya and the club refused to let him go...... right now, ivory coast is out of the african nations cup, so they have no more games up....

its not a matter of if, its a matter of when

Adam

Established Member
A.Hussain said:
ruud said:

actually ivory coast asked for yaya and the club refused to let him go...... right now, ivory coast is out of the african nations cup, so they have no more games up....

its not a matter of if, its a matter of when

Yes that's it. He will most likely play in the African nations next year (if they qualify).

Losing Kanu, Lauren (if he decides against retirement) and possibly both Toure's is an obstacle we may have to overcome at one point.

Beverenfan

May I tell you guys, the picture used in the article, it actually is copyright to Beveren.
Is it the pic I showed you Adam?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Interesting insight, looking at what people were saying about him back then.

Seems like he was really highly rated even 12 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom