• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your favorite game?

Gervais

Established Member
'Driver' was the bollocks. Loved that game. That was the one where you could have a heli-pad on your roof, wasnt it?
Not sure, I don't think I ever managed to get past the first mission when I was younger. I never had a memory card for the PS1 either :lol:

sheeeiiitttt. Nostalgia is the best and worst thing in the world.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Not sure, I don't think I ever managed to get past the first mission when I was younger. I never had a memory card for the PS1 either :lol:

sheeeiiitttt. Nostalgia is the best and worst thing in the world.

It was for the Ps2!

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
1st All the GTA's
In no order: Mario Kart for the Snes. Tekken 2 (the one with 'King' and 'Marshall Law') for the PS1
Battlefield 3 was ****ing amazing for the 360

I love BF3, great shout, countless hours were spent playing multiplayer on the PS3.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I love BF3, great shout, countless hours were spent playing multiplayer on the PS3.
I used to love being a medic and reviving my team in bloodbath alley. Used to grab so many points there. Or an engineer, 2 up in a heli with a decent pilot, fixing it as it took hits! Proper team game. ****ing loved it.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Ace Combat 4 5 & Zero, Wild ARMS, Witcher 2 & 3, Romancing Saga, Counter Strike 1.1 - 1.6. Medieval Total War 2, NFS Underground 2.

I think that cover each genre

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Ah Driver, always remember the bridge glitch on that.

Anyone play The Getsway on PS2?

E

Enoch

What's so amazing about gaming in general is, you could ask this question to everyone and every answer will be different, everyone is right, even though some games aren't your cup tea.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
The mrs was glued to Witcher 3 for two weeks solid. I only saw the back her, sat in front of the tv, for two whole weeks from 5pm - 10pm. I asked her what she thought of it when it was done, and she goes "hmm... yeah... it was alright I suppose". I lost half a stone in that time.

blaze_of_glory

Two weeks of 5 hrs a day? Must have barely scratched the surface of that game. I played it for 3 months!

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
The mrs was glued to Witcher 3 for two weeks solid. I only saw the back her, sat in front of the tv, for two whole weeks from 5pm - 10pm. I asked her what she thought of it when it was done, and she goes "hmm... yeah... it was alright I suppose". I lost half a stone in that time.

For me it was one of those games were the world just absorbs you completely. Fantastically written characters, great story, believable fantasy world rooted in struggles we know from the real life etc.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
For me it was one of those games were the world just absorbs you completely. Fantastically written characters, great story, believable fantasy world rooted in struggles we know from the real life etc.
**** me, Im sold! I was asking her questions about it as she played, but she'd gone full cavewoman by the 3rd day. If I was into those games, I'm sure I'd have loved it.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
**** me, Im sold! I was asking her questions about it as she played, but she'd gone full cavewoman by the 3rd day. If I was into those games, I'm sure I'd have loved it.

Also the only game series that has ever made me legitimately get a crush on a fictional woman :lol:

19ivDNk.jpg

The series deal with topics such as racism, xenophobia and religion in a very mature way. It's very unique in the sense that you see very real-life issues popping up in a wholly fictional fantasy world.

If you're going to play it though, I'd recommend watching a recap of 1 and 2/playing the 2nd game first. Witcher 1 hasn't aged well but Witcher 2 is quite similar to Witcher 3 and came out in 2011. The story - and characters specifically - is continuous through the entire series.

blaze_of_glory

:lol: fair enough.

I'm reading them now, quite good. Similar themes and tone as the games. Pretty cool cause a lot of characters from the games show up and you get the background on them. Guy who wrote them is now very rich from the games but apparently doesn't respect them because they're "just games." Just standard grouchey old man stuff.

Top Bottom