• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Do you want us to sign him?

• Yes

Votes: 174 80.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 8.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 23 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Maybe its just a smokescreener while we go get Korean star Heung Son from Bayer :)
Eduardo with Cazorla syndrome (both feet)
Nothing to do with anything; just love the guy and had to mention him somehwere :)

Do not want this guy at Arsenal, no way! Not good enough to play a sole striker in the PL, too similar to Walcott although has an upper hand in terms of physique and upper body strength to hold off defenders. But for the price being talked about, I am sure it's not happening at all.

nicky47

Established Member
Is this guy trustworthy? I always felt that Aubameyang was one of Arsenal options. I actually would've quite liked the guy, not top class but a real dangerous player.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I could see a scenario where he would have interested Wenger for the right fee.

I don't rate him but PEA is no idiot, lad can play a bit.

AVENTUS

Why exactly?

Aubameyang, 26, has been linked to a move to Arsenal in The Sun, having scored 27 goals in 27 games in all competitions for the German club this term.

He has 68 goals in 119 appearances in total for Dortmund having moved from Saint-Etienne in 2013, but Watzke says no player is bigger than the club.

That's why...

I called for this guy when everybody else wanted Hugian. The Durtmond hitman is now one of the most leathel finishers in Europe.

Aevi

Hale End FC
No way we're getting him this transfer window.

Rises to 4.32% chance next one.

KillaJax

Very doubtful this will happen. I doubt Wenger would consider it given how much he would cost in the first place.

qwerty99

Who would have to leave to make room for him. Ox out on loan with Campbell, Rosicky leaving at the end of the season?

Thomas94

Who would have to leave to make room for him. Ox out on loan with Campbell, Rosicky leaving at the end of the season?

I think if the start of the season has shown something, it is that we could do with an extra striker. We had Jeff and Iwobi on the bench last game, no one has to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom