• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Troy Deeney - The Birmingham Benzema

Oh_Snap

Edit: gna there's already a january transfer window thread. my bad. mods delete this if needed.

So what's up with that? Guy's already a legend in my eyes.

Arsène Wenger might as well headbutt Graham Taylor and set fire to the whole back catalogue of Elton John. Because the Frenchman seems intent on tearing the heart – or, Troy Deeney – out of Watford. Watford’s burly striker, inspirational leader and likable raconteur has impressed the Arsenalmanager by the way he has bullied and unpicked Premier League defences this season and now Wenger wants to separate Deeney from Odion Ighalo and make him a team-mate of Olivier Giroud instead. Because he’s gorgeous.

http://www.theguardian.com/football...er-rumours-arsenal-troy-deeney-etienne-capoue

5686f07d4d26c.jpg

Last edited:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
As much as this is clearly rubbish I would love Deeney here. He's got an appetite for the game like Alexis does and he'd be a fantastic option to have off the bench or if he had to start for a run of games. Really great player IMO.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I like the type of striker he is actually, the Birmingham Benzema tag was a joke but he does drop deep a lot and is a decent link up player so hence the comparison :lol:

Not a chance in hell this is happening though. Even if we were interested Watford wouldn't have to sell and if they did want to, they'd ask for a ridiculous price above 20 million.

jms

From what I can tell they are all quoting from the Daily Star, who since 2006 have gotten 756 out of 3572 of their rumours correct so just over 20%. I think I could hit 20% just guessing with a bit of logic. In short not happening

Oh_Snap

This cannot be true. I will not allow it! Not only is he garbage, he doesn´t look good enough to be leading our line either. Think of the female fans we will lose for Gods sake!

Hey, not even Olivier can please all the ladies at once...

Latest posts+

Top Bottom