• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Do you want us to sign him?

• Yes

Votes: 174 80.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 8.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 23 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty99

Why would Cambpell be leaving while Ox simply goes on loan? Doubtful that either one is going to be shipped off.

Campbell's contract is up and I doubt he'll sign a new one when he's still behind OX in pecking order and still on the bench with the injury crises we have now.

Gegen Pressing

Zero chance. For 5Million three years ago maybe, but now for 40Mil wenger will wait for summer sales and go big (reus, griezman,Muller :rolleyes:)

Malky

Established Member
Seen this had been reopened, got my hopes up, then got depressed at the sight of zero solid links :(
If we're not getting Aubameyang in the summer I want us going all out for Griezman!**

** Unless Real listen to there idiot fans and decide to replace Bale with Hazard :lol: If that scenario plays out, we go all out to sign Bale!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I would be very happy to have him at Arsenal but lets be realistic, the only links are coming from Sun, Metro, Independent and other trash sources. They are all reporting it because Dortmunds chief executive said they are not reliant on a single player, claiming they can sell anyone as they have replacements. He gave this (below) as an example and the media circus converted it into "Arsenal want to buy Aubameyang for £40m+"

"When Robert Lewandowski left, we found [solutions] and he even has three more goals than Lewa. We are now so well positioned that we can offer alternative solutions again and again.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Following on from my previous post. I just read that he missed training today due to a private appointment :) Just thought I'd mention it as someone else is bound to anyway! :)

Thomas94

UTD IN HUNT FOR AUBAMEYANG

It looks like Borussia Dortmund striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is the belle of the ball as far as Premier League managers are concerned this month.

The Manchester Evening News are the latest to report that Louis van Gaal could turn to Aubameyang in his effort to end Manchester United’s struggles in front of goal.

Liverpool and Arsenal have also been linked, but Dortmund don't want to lose him.

I really hope they go all in on Mane and leave PEA to us, if it's not now then in the summer.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Campbell's contract is up and I doubt he'll sign a new one when he's still behind OX in pecking order and still on the bench with the injury crises we have now.
Campbell signed a new contract last January.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

UTD IN HUNT FOR AUBAMEYANG

It looks like Borussia Dortmund striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is the belle of the ball as far as Premier League managers are concerned this month.

The Manchester Evening News are the latest to report that Louis van Gaal could turn to Aubameyang in his effort to end Manchester United’s struggles in front of goal.

Liverpool and Arsenal have also been linked, but Dortmund don't want to lose him.

I really hope they go all in on Mane and leave PEA to us, if it's not now then in the summer.
LVG will ruin him tbh.

Sweggeh

Yes he missed training but Dortmund confirmed its for personal reasons and he will be back tomorrow. Maybe someone in his family is sick or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom