• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Do you want us to sign him?

• Yes

Votes: 174 80.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 8.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 23 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajay_rajan80

Believes everything he reads on Twitter
How do you guys quote the tweet here?
I have seen you guys quoting tweets along with username and time how to do that?

PS:Sorry if it was off topic,i dont want to upload screenshots every time.

Last edited:

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
Isn't Walcott our PEA? Maybe Walcott's just not hitting the same numbers at the moment but i don't think PEA would add much to our game that Walcott already does.

If you get PEA you'd have to get rid of Walcott imho as well (salary..) ... i don't think that's an option.

Walcott doesn't have the strength or aerial ability of PEA. And I'm not sure he has the finishing. Walcott moves back to the right if we ever get PEA, which we probably won't now.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
As far as Arsenal's transfer rumours go, he's just the new Cana, Matuidi, Melo, Kalou, Hazard, Benzema.....

Not buying any of these "links". Dortmund won't sell him - they don't need the money and they're on their way of qualification for the CL next season, no chance in hell they'd sell their best and most important player in January.

Sweggeh

If we sign this guy, it will be the biggest power move Arsène has made since Sol. Dortmund have no reason to sell, the player is one a long term contract, and they will find it hell to replace him. So the only way to take him is with brute financial strength, to throw enough money on the table to make it impossible for them to resist.

I don't think this will happen.

Thomas94

How reliable is Kike Marin? What did het get right and wrong in the past? I thought he was 'specialized' in Spanish news, how would he have intel about a English - German transfer.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
How reliable is Kike Marin? What did het get right and wrong in the past? I thought he was 'specialized' in Spanish news, how would he have intel about a English - German transfer.

He's a Gooner so apparently he has some source that has a vested interest in Arsenal. He got our Suarez bid and the Debuchy transfer right. He got Vela, Benzema, and Jackson Martinez spectacularly wrong.

HomeSteak

Established Member
He is not reliable. He said all summer long we are in for Benzema and that we will get him and many more like this. Nothing in it, don't get excited.

WhatAFC

Am I the only one majorly underwhelmed by those goals?

I understand that positionally he's done well for alot of them, but when most are from 6 yards out, a few scuffed, and some bad goalkeeping. Given his pace I would have liked to see more 1 on 1's after a counter to get an idea of his composure levels.

I haven't seen much of Dortmund other than CL so I'm more than open to others who have watched him regularly.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
He said Vela was coming back to Arsenal in 2014 and that Alexis wouldn't b signing, along with that Jackson Martinez tweet I posted. I'm sure there are more examples.

The guys a complete joker, his entire reputation seems to be based on the fact that he was right about the club's interest in Suarez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom