• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Do you want us to sign him?

• Yes

Votes: 174 80.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 8.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 23 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweggeh

Here is every goal Aubameyang scored in 2015. He is a pretty well rounded striker, can score off both feet, hold up the ball, link up well, and run in behind. He is kind of a combination of Giroud and Theo.

*Ignore the ****ty effect

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
Am I the only one majorly underwhelmed by those goals?

I understand that positionally he's done well for alot of them, but when most are from 6 yards out, a few scuffed, and some bad goalkeeping. Given his pace I would have liked to see more 1 on 1's after a counter to get an idea of his composure levels.

I haven't seen much of Dortmund other than CL so I'm more than open to others who have watched him regularly.

I was a little surprised to see so many tap-ins. You never know though, he could be just what the team needs....

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

How reliable is Kike Marin? What did het get right and wrong in the past? I thought he was 'specialized' in Spanish news, how would he have intel about a English - German transfer.

He's reliable , when there was the clamour for Higuain , Kike said he was third choice and Suarez was first. He's been accurate for a few things including no interest in Sergi Samper.

We don't normally submit a bid unless we have spoken to the club already .

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He said Vela was coming back to Arsenal in 2014 and that Alexis wouldn't b signing, along with that Jackson Martinez tweet I posted. I'm sure there are more examples.

The guys a complete joker, his entire reputation seems to be based on the fact that he was right about the club's interest in Suarez.
I'm sure he actually called the Sanchez transfer?

Either way Yh he is a joker.

say yes

forum master baiter
This is what Kike said on Benzema, for posterity:

Kike Marin** ‏@Kike_Marin_ 14 Jul 2015
@Arsenal Wenger has spoken with Benzema and #Arsenal will try to sign him if Karim doesn´t play with Rafa Benítez...

Kike Marin** ‏@Kike_Marin_ 28 Jul 2015
@Arsenal Benzema is unhappy at Real Madrid? I think NOT, but Wenger thinks that Karim will be more happy at #Arsenal Arsène spoke with him.

Kike Marin** ‏@Kike_Marin_ 30 Jul 2015
@jamesafcn If you don't want my informations, I'm sorry. The interest for Benzema is true... and his transfer is possible.

@Arsenal The last summer, Reus was very very near to #Arsenal. Even, he was to London. Now? I think not. Wenger will hope to Benzema.

@Arsenal information, not my opinion: Wenger wants to sign to Benzema and he spoke with him Can #Arsenal buy to Benzema? I don't know.

Kike Marin** ‏@Kike_Marin_ 1 Aug 2015
@Arsenal Benzema goes to #Arsenal if #RealMadrid signs a centre forward. Florentino wants Kun. Wenger will offer €50M

Kike Marin** ‏@Kike_Marin_ 1 Aug 2015
@arsenalaction Wenger spoke with Benzema and Karim would play at #Arsenal. The question is if #RealMadrid will sell him. There is no more.

Kike Marin** ‏@Kike_Marin_ 15 Aug 2015
Wenger still wants to sign a striker: Aubameyang, the alternative to Benzema, his first option. #Arsenal #Dortmund

Kike Marin** ‏@Kike_Marin_ 21 Aug 2015
@Arsenal Benzema? No news. I keep waiting... and trusting in Wenger. Karim is his priority, but RealMadrid will sell?

Kike Marin** ‏@Kike_Marin_ 25 Aug 2015
@Arsenal Wenger: "It's simple. If the owner doesn't want to sell, you cannot buy". Benzema YES wanted to go #Arsenal

Kike Marin** ‏@Kike_Marin_ 27 Aug 2015
@Arsenal ...and, yes, Benzema was met with Wenger to go #Arsenal but #RealMadrid doesn't sell him. Easy to understand, goners.

Kike Marin** ‏@Kike_Marin_ 29 Aug 2015
@samuelJayC I still hope that Wenger signs a striker. His targets (Benzema, Lewandowski, Aubameyang...) were very difficult. #Arsenal

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Am I the only one majorly underwhelmed by those goals?

I understand that positionally he's done well for alot of them, but when most are from 6 yards out, a few scuffed, and some bad goalkeeping. Given his pace I would have liked to see more 1 on 1's after a counter to get an idea of his composure levels.

I haven't seen much of Dortmund other than CL so I'm more than open to others who have watched him regularly.

Underwhelming video indeed.

All of those goals can be scored by our strikers. I know the striker market is poor but anything more than 40 million euros is not worth it in my opinion.

say yes

forum master baiter
Underwhelming video indeed.

All of those goals can be scored by our strikers. I know the striker market is poor but anything more than 40 million euros is not worth it in my opinion.

They're not though. Aubemeyang has scored more goals in the last year than Giroud, Walcott and Welbeck combined.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
They're not though. Aubemeyang has scored more goals in the last year than Giroud, Walcott and Welbeck combined.

Im talking about the video mate, those goals are nothing spectacular.

He would be a welcome addition no doubt, but not if we have to break our backs doing it.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

80m euros sweet jesus what are the germans smoking. Dont worry lads troy is on his way to guide us to the title!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom