• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Do you want us to sign him?

• Yes

Votes: 174 80.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 8.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 23 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
In the summer you could get him for 50M if he pushes to leave.

His form and the current striker situation means you won't even be entertained by Dortmund unless you're packing 45M plus pretty early.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We were never getting him in Jan anyway. Hopefully a new high potential striker emerges because Aubemayang isn't that great imo, not sure how he's managed to maintain a 32% conversion rate. He would be a plan B for me.

Would like to go for a quick technical striker like Griezmann or maybe even Dybala. Otherwise I would go for Lukaku.

Sweggeh

PEA isn't coming?

giphy.gif

Jaywood Mac

We were never getting him in Jan anyway. Hopefully a new high potential striker emerges because Aubemayang isn't that great imo, not sure how he's managed to maintain a 32% conversion rate. He would be a plan B for me.

Would like to go for a quick technical striker like Griezmann or maybe even Dybala. Otherwise I would go for Lukaku.
Dybala and Lukaku? Since when have they proven to be any better than PEA? Lukakus only starting to perhaps come to fruition as a player and dybalas done nothing yet.

Sweggeh

Oh well Aubameyang is crap anyway. Can only score tap ins. Lanky, can't create for himself and is just a poor mans Theo. Didn't want him anyway.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Oh well Aubameyang is crap anyway. Can only score tap ins. Lanky, can't create for himself and is just a poor mans Theo. Didn't want him anyway.
I actually watched his 60 last goals or so on the tube and 90% are ****ing tap ins.. wtf? Might be overrated tbf.

Tall mans theo?! except more goals(but theo is injured 50% of the time)

GDeep™

League is very weak
What we should do is look for someone who's 20-23, and has potential to hit peak levels with 12-18 months.

Easier said than done as that talent at CF is firstly rare, and secondly young strikers seem to be at over inflated fees, 40M was spoke about Lacazette after one good season.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Giroud starting here next season with Wenger hyping up Theo, Danny and Alexis as alternatives, is the safe bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom