• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Do you want us to sign him?

• Yes

Votes: 174 80.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 8.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 23 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sane__

The **** is with this thread closing obsession? Rawkish. This is the transfer rumours forum.
The problem is people begin to buy into the Hype, then get all emotional when things don't work out. Just look at the Benzema thread from the summer. His every move was deciphered as step towards him joining us, just ridiculous.

GDeep™

League is very weak
What happened? :p

Can't decide when it comes to this gay, huh?
Can't decide what?

I want him despite maybe not rating him as a top CF, but I'm also the idiot who wanted Jackson Martinez. Does Wenger rate these players? I don't think so.

jarsenal_man

Honigstein said Wenger passed up on PEA when he was at St Etienne and doesn't seem the kind to change his mind on players. I think he might be the kind to change his mind on players, but we need to remember Dortmund are *not* a selling club. Only Kagawa has moved to the PL from their very talented team from the last few years.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
Can't decide what?

I want him despite maybe not rating him as a top CF, but I'm also the idiot who wanted Jackson Martinez. Does Wenger rate these players? I don't think so.
I just feel like you want him and then you don't, I mean you said get him for 50m, what's another 10m in that case?

I'm just curious, don't mean to be confrontational.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i hope di marzio is right but no way Dortmund will sell in the middle of the season

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

i hope di marzio is right but no way Dortmund will sell in the middle of the season
I was in Germany a couple of months back and there were reports saying they would be open to it.

I wonder how good he'd be back out on the wing after bossing it up front though, unless we'd be playing him and Laca as a two.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I was in Germany a couple of months back and there were reports saying they would be open to it.

I wonder how good he'd be back out on the wing after bossing it up front though, unless we'd be playing him and Laca as a two.
yes he also refused to turn up to training and Dormund ban him for few games. i think it's possible but would take big fee to get him.

Aevi

Hale End FC
That's a very mismatched swap, they are very different players. Not sure I believe it.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
------------------Cech------------
-----Mustafi--Kos--Monreal-----
AMN---Xhaka---Wilshere---Kolasinac
---------------------Özil-------------------------
----Aubameyang----Lacazette------

Make it so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom